PART 49🖤

(next day evening guest started to come everyone gathered and were waiting for momo shivi and taksh to come soon they to came with taksh holding thuer hand and walking they came then all famuly members blessed him kissed him gave his gifts then they had some games and magic shows after that they cutted cake and due to crowd taksh snuggled into his mother's neck after feeding cake they had dance and everyone enjoyed the party then party ended on good note then they returned home everyone was tired so they slept but shivin were awake shivi was in room with taksh and was changing his clothes whereas momo was in kitchen he was boiling milk for taksh after that he came and gave milk to taksh and taksh slept in shivi's lap then they made him sleep on bed)

Shivi:momo tum taksk ke paas baitho main change krke aati hu
Momo:(romantically) aah main chamge krdun
Shivi:ji nhi main kr lungi

(she was moving towards washroom but momo pulled her towards him and pinned her to wall and caged her between him and wall)

Momo:waise maine tumhe batayana
Shivi:kya
Momo:ki tum aaj bohot beautiful lagru ho
(she bushed)
Momo:uff ab aise blush mt kro main out of controll hojaunga
Shivi:(rounding her hands on his neck) acha toh kisi ne kaha h kya tumse controll krne?
Momo:nahi

(then he placed his lip on her and they started kissing eachother first softly then passionately then it became wild they broke it feeling out of breath momo saw her lips were bleeding so he suck her lips then they worked on eachothers cloth momo layed shivi in mat on the floor and came above her he kissed her neck and gave hickeys over there she hissed in pain he sucked on hickeys kissing he came on her breast and started pressing them and then started sucking ine while pressing other after that he kissed her navel and spread her leg gave kisses over there and then he stopped)

Shivi:kya hua
Momo:haa all fine but main sochra tha
Shivi:kya sochre the
Momo:ki today u will ride on me
Shivi:mtlb
Momo:main batata hun

(Then he got up and sat on couch and said shivi to sit on his lap by spreading her legs she sat and his manhood was hitting her then he entered inside her and she was riding on him he was groaning then after sometime they changed their position n climaxed for 3hrs n slept cuddljng each other n screen froze n they live happily!!!

THE END!!!