PART 16🖤

(he again started to kiss her now thier lips met and they kissed eachother passionately and wildly they broke the kiss and momo started to unzip her gown and he didi it and shivi was working on his shirts they removed each others clothes now shivi was in her inners and momo was in his boxer he started to kiss each and every part of her body he gave hickeys on her cleavage and pressed her breast above her bra making her moan thne he turmed her back and started to kiss her back and he planted west kisses she kept on moaning he than unhooked her bra and threw it way and started to massage her breast which made her moan his name more loudly after massage he took one of her breast in his and and kept massaging other he sucked it like a hungry baby he bit her nipples leaving it all red and he gave kisses on her navel and then he reached ner her pantie he started to rub himself on her above cloth making her wet he understood and he romeved her panti and his boxers and enter inside her and amd gave her 4 to 5 strokes continuosly first she felt pain than it turned into pleasure he was continuolsy pumping inside her and pressing her breast he saw that her tears were continuosly flowing than after both were satisfied he stopped and as it was thief first time there were blood stain on the bedsheet momo was happy seeong that blood which proved her innosence..after that they both took bath and changed the cover and drifted to sleep..next morning momo wokeup and saw shivi she was next to him sleeping wearing a white trasnperant knee lenght nightsuit...he guessed out that she was not wearing a bra he again wanted to suck her breast as he liked it the most...he immediately opend her onpiece which brok her sleep and he removed her breast out and started to suck it while sucking he asked her)

Momo:shivi
Shivi:hmm
Momo:why don't u have milk in ur breast(he know the reason but still)
Shivi:what i mean are u in somekind of dream..i mean how can i have milk in my breast
Momo:but why can't u have i want to drink ur milk i really wanna taste urs
Shivi:mohsin shutup don't u know why i don't have milk
Momo:no..why u don't have
Shivi:because i am not breastfeeding
Momo:why r u not doing so
Shivi:mohsin subah subah nashe mein ho kya how can i be on breastfeeding when i don't have a child
Momo:ooh...so whays ur plan about a child
Shivi:not atleast till 3 yrs of our marriage
Momo:but why
Shivi:like this only first i want to love u spend time with u after baby i know i won't be able to give u my whole attention thats why
Momo:oooh..nice future plannings haa
Shivi:yes i know not get up u need to go to ur meeting
Momo:ooh yes i remembered

(he than left her breast and stood up shivi was about to get but she hissed)

Shivi:aoouch
Momo:what happened r u ok
Shivi:actually i m having pain in my lower body
Momo:sorry shivi its beacuse of me i hurted u right i didn't remember that i was that hard to u
Shivi:shutup u didn't hurted me..and it will pain for few days because it was for the for 1st time don't worry
Momo:ok but if u feel more pain ma so do tell me we will consult to a doctor
Shivi:ok baba now go

(after that momo went to office)