PART 13🖤

(she was screaming and then they reached at a place they took her out of car and handed her to a man...the man hold her hand...she felt it similar than she realised that its was momo she jerked his hand and said)

Shivi:(angry)kya h ye sab aankhen kholo meri
Momo:thoda wait krlo shivi..i mean shivangi..
Shivi:mujhe koi wait nhi krna..kahan lae ho mujhe  aankhe kholo mujhe ghar jana h
Momo:hum ghar hi aae h thoda wait karo
Shivi:fine but sirf thode der

(then after sometime it was almost evening he tooked her inside the house..she felt something changed as she stepped in she felt that its someother place as the enterance was not same as her house...she asked)

Shivi:tum kaha lae ho muujhe pls ankhen kholo mujhe dr lagra h pls
Momo:ek min

(he opened her eyes and she was shocked to see the house which was nit her but it was fully decorated and it seems like a party but after some glances she found that it was planned for her birthday..she was about to say something to momo but suddenly their family and friends started singing together)

Everyone:happiest bday sweeto....blahh...blahh

(shivi was shocked to see everyone...she saw her friends her parents and her inlaws she directly went to her mother and hugged her..she too hugged her tightly)

Shivi:mumma...i missed u so much...aapne mujhe raatko bhi wish nahi kiya..toh main aaj ghar bhi gayi thi pr lock tha....mujhe aapki bohot yaad aati h..i miss u mumma...mummq ye ghar hum yaha kyu h bolo na aapne mereliye surprise yaha kyu plan kiya aap ghar par hi rkhti na ye party..
Shivi momo:ek min ek min...pehle to happiest bday my princess my proud...i love u mera bacha mumma also missed u....aur ha ye party maine nahi rkhi h
Shivi:aapne nahi rkhi toh papa..papa aapne rkhi pr kyu aur yaha pe kyu...thanks papa i missed u too papa pr hum yaha kya kre h...
Shivi dad:happy bday my pride...wish u all the success...aur ha na maine na tumhari mom ne kuch plan kiya h
Shivi:to fir kisne..ammi abbu aaplog

(ammi and abbu nodded no and then she asked zeba and sajjad they pointed towards momo who was still on the door...shivi got shocked and her eyes got teary...she was about to him but she looses her balance and was about to fall but momo saved her and they had a cute eyelock which was broken by  zeba and sajjad's fake cough...then momo and shivi were back to their sense momo hugged her and said in her ears)

Momo:pls ye party chalne do hamare parents ko kuch idea nhi h hamare rishte ke halat ke bare mein pls enjoy kro ye party pls..fake hi sahi pr pls parents keliye smile krlo..maine bohot hurt kiya h sbko pls
Shivi:hm
Zeba:ahemmm...aapka hogaya ho toh hum cake cutting kre
Momo:haa
Shivi:nhi
Momo:kyu
Shivi:pehle ye batao hum kis ke ghr pr h aur hamare ghar mein party kyu nhi arrange ki
Momo:arey ha main toh batana hi bhul gaya
Shivi:kya bhulgaye tum aur agar ab yaad aagaya h toh bolo jaldi se
Momo:shivangi ye....ye vo mer...hu....i mean
Shivi:kya h ye vo mer..sidhe sidhe bolo na jo bolna h
Momo:Shivangi ye mera ghar h..i mean ye humara naya ghar h aur aaj se hum yahi rahenge...ye ek chotasa gift h tumhare liye....ispe humara joint property paper hoga pls accept this bday gift..i know tumhara ghar bhi hamara h pr..shivangi main tumhe shaadi krke apne sath laya hu main chahta hu hum apne ghar mein rahe pls ye gift accept krlo...
Shivi:(with teary eyes )kyu kar rahe ho mere liye itna..mt kro pls...main wapas nahi chuka paungi
Momo:main ye sab kar raha hu because i love u..ha aaj main sabke samne kahunga i love u shivangi i love u...

(everyone claps)

Shivi:bss kro ab cake cut kre
Everyone:haa haa chalo

(they all cutted the cake have dance and then the party was over now everyone went back to thier respective home and shivi and momo stayed here only in thier new house now it was time to sleep they both wemt to thier room...momo changed and layed on bed and shivi went to change she took her clothes but she got a call and she got busy she then after call went to washroom and took bath and then she realised that she forgot to bring her clothes....she was just wearing a bathrobe without inners....she slightly opened the washroom door to ask cloth from momo but she saw that he was facing another side and might be sleeping so she came out the same way and went near her clothes but momo was not sleeping he saw her and she took saw her...both were shock)