PART 37🖤

(next day the whole day pssed happily at night shivi ws sinting on bed with taksh on her lap he was playing with her bangles and shivi was thinking something)

Shivi:(to herself) kal jo plan kiya h momo ke bday keliye vo acha toh lagega na use kal ka toh kal pr aaj rat kaise wish kru umm idea so ha this idea will be good bohot time bhi hogaya hume sath time spend kare ok ye thik h
Shivi:(to taksh) taksh ap good baby hona pla aah jaldi sojana aur aaram se sona papa ka bday h na mumma ko surprise dena h paoa ko toh aao helo karoge na aapko feed krke aapki tummy full krke mumma aapko achi si liri sunaiegi aap pls sojana rona nahi na bacha

(and taksh made sound as he understood everything then she fed him and made him sleep in his cot momo was yet not back from office so she decorated rooms with flowers and balloons and on a table placed date like look with gift boxes and later she didn't allowed him to come in thier room at 12 she allowed him to come in room n he was very happy he hugged her she they cutted cake and momo kissed her oasionately she too responded borh kissed fr 25 min n broke the kiss after that as shivi ws wearing a black colour transparent saree momo bend down n kissed her navel and removed her saree by kissing her now she was only in her blouse and pata nhi kya bolte h jo sadi ke niche pehente h he touched her everywhere he opened her hook from back and remover it and untied the know of what ghaghra she was wearing  then he placed her on bed and came above her and stared kissing her he gave lovebite on her neck feeling pain she turned thier positionand came above him she unbottoned his shirt and threw it away she did same with his jeans she was kissing his bare chest and he was loving it he opened her bra hook and again came above her and removed it and removed her panty too n his boxera he started rubbing his junior on her clit which made her moan and she was moving like a snake on bed then not wasting time he fingered her and after that entered inside her and came up on her breast and pressed them when milk started flowing he placed his mouth to suck and he started drinking her milk and was trusting inside her)

Shivi:(moaningly) momo leave my breast baby too need milk pls leave it
Momo:(not in his world)nhi today i wont it tastes too yummy
Shivi:hato taksh ko bhi feed krna h tum chodo hato mohsin bss kro pls stop mujhe pain hora h hato
Momo:fine

(them he left her breast and suddenly came out of her she felt immense pain then they cleaned the room and thier clothes then shivi brought taksh on bed and they slept in midnight taksh wokeup and started crying badly momo and shivi both wokeup shivi placed her nipple in his mouth but still he was crying)

Momo:kya hua taksh ko dudh pike bhi shaant nahi hora kya hua bacha
Shivi:shaant tab hota jab use dudh milta pr i don't have
Momo:don't have means tum ma ho uski u will have
Shivi:yaad diladu aapne thode der pehle kya kiya tha kuch nhi choda mere bache keliye
Momo:oh shit man ab kya kare
Shivi:kya kare thoda wait aur kya

(then shivi started pressing her breast placing her nipple in babies mouth but milk was not coming out then momo tried but still it didn't worked shivi was tired and was having pain because after pregnancy it was thier first intercourse and taksh was crying badly which made everyone wokeup everyone came to thier room)

Ammi:shivi taksh itna kyu rora h kya hua ise
Abbu:shaant karao beta kitna rora h ye
Zeba:abb bologe aaplog kya hua
Abbu:beta agar hamare samne nahi bata sakti toh hum niche jaate h chalo sajjad mohsin
Momo:papa main nahi aaunga taksh bohot rora h
Sajjad:koi nhi bhai ap ruko chaliye papa hum chalte h

(they left)

Ammi: bol beta kya hua is
Zeba:bhabhi feed karaona ise
Ammi:haa shivi kitni buri tarah rora h taksh
Shivi:ammi vo main feed nhi kra skti
Ammi:kyu beta kuch hua kya