PART 3🖤

(momo can't console her as he use to rarely talk to her.....shivi had somework so she was going out and she might return late....she started getting ready....she wore a baby pink colour saree....simple hairstyle....plain line of sindoor and little bit makeup...she was ready and was about to leave but she came near him and said)

Shivi:m...mohsin i hv sm work so i am going i may get late
Momo:did...i asked u
Shivi:no...but when family will return back i am sure they will ask u
Momo:hmm...u may leave

(while she was leaving their room he noticed her back and got lost...her back was looking damm hot....she was wearing a designer blouse with just one hook at the narrow ending...but he came to his sense as he heard the mssg beeped in his phone....he was very happy that there is no one in the house so he called someone)

Momo:phone uthao na jaan

(she picked up call)

Girl:yes baby...so finally u got time for me.....after spending time with ur wife
Momo:stop it...babes u know ye shaadi kya h....acha suno are u free right now
Girl:from the day u got married i am free only
Momo:taane mt marona yr
Girl:ye baby i am free...but why r u asking me
Momo:today i am alone at home so we can make love today
Girl: oohhh...is that so wait i will be coming soon

(she reached his home she knocked the door he came and hugged her tightly and they both went to momo's room....they had their love session for alsmost 3 hrs now momo and the girl were on the bed fully naked...momo was above her...covering them with a blanket...shivi was done with her work so she returned home and went to their room...she opened the door and was totally shocked)

(she was shocked to see them on that position....her eyes became red abd tears started to flow....a thought that her husband cheated on her was continuosly making her tears flow....breaking the silence and controlling her tears she said)

Shivi:mm....mohsin...u both should change...famm...family will be reaching anytime
Momo:hm

(shivi left the room and used commom washroom oof the home and cried her heart out...after sometime she came out and saw momo and mahi(the girls name is mahi)were in the hall...mahi kissed him and asked him to leave her till her car he agreed and went after sometime he came back home....shivi went to their room she cleaned up the mess which mahi and momo made she was cleaning the room she noticed blood stain on the bedsheet....again her eyes got teary...she changed the bedsheet and went to cook dinner....momo was just looking at her that usne abhi tk kuch react kyu nhi kiya...kahi family ke saamne issue na kre...rabhi door bell bajta h aur momo door open krta aur sablog andar aate h)

Momo:ammi aap sab aaiye andar...kaisa tha aapka day
Ammi:hamara din toh bahot acha tha beta
Zeba:hum ne toh bahar enjoy kiya....bhabhi kaham h room mein h kya...hmm lagta h room mein hi h
Momo:haa vo...vo shivangi room mein hi h
Sajjad:kyu?vo bahar kyu nhi aayi(teasingly)
Zeba:arey sajjad kya tu bhi kaise question puch ra h bhai ko....kyu nhi aayi hogi....humne bahar itna enjoy kiya ghar pe bhi hua hoga kuch enjoyment(teasingly)
Ammi:shayad mere bache bhul gaye h ki maabaap abhi bhi yahi h toh shaant hojae..tum logo se toh shivi hi achi h...kahan h vo...shivi...shivi beta bahar aao
Shivi:haa ammi aayi

(shivi came in hall)

Shivi:ji ammi
Ammi:beta vo aaj hum jaha gaye the waha se hame yaad aaya ki tumhari shaadi ke baad hum tum dono ko apne peer baba se milwane nahi legaye(interrupted by momo)
Momo:ammi abbu aap log fresh hojaiye fir baat krte h

(they al git freshenup and now everyone was on dinning table...but momo abhi bhi drr raha h ki shivi ne family ko kuch kyu nhi bataya)