Chapter 4: Different fate, Same name

Spider-Man, Scarlet Spider, Star Spider and Spider-Tsundere made it to the edge of the city. "Look over there, kid. That's the Triskelion," Spider-Man said, as he pointed at the far distance of the water at a small, small island from afar.

Spider-Tsundere walked close to the edge to see it. But it's very far. "So... How do you get there?" She asked. "You know spiders and water don't mix well."

"Yeah, yeah, I heard the song," Spider-Man said. "That's why we have these," Spider-Man pressed the button from his high-tech watch that was cloaking his spider-cycle.

 "That's why we have these," Spider-Man pressed the button from his high-tech watch that was cloaking his spider-cycle

Spider-Tsundere was in awe, as she sees the spider-cycle in all its glory. "You have your own motorcycle?" She asked.

"Yeah. But it's a spider-cycle," Spider-Man explained.

"Oh, can I ride with you!?" Spider-Tsundere asked Spidey.

"Sure thing."

"Eeeeeee," Spider-Tsundere squealed in excitement. Spider-Man jumped on his spider-cycle, and Spider-Tsundere jumped on, too, to hold on to his belly. She then turned her head to Star Spider and Scarlet Spider. "What about you two?" She asked.

"Don't worry about us. I have my own ride," Star assured, using her bracelet to summon her Spidera bike that drove on its own until stopping next to the female spider. Star's bike matched her own suit.

 Star's bike matched her own suit

"No... Way..." Spider-Tsundere said in awe. "It's looks beautiful. It's like some of the technology in my dimension. Kinda."

"It's made of vibranium. When you become part of a high-tech family who is known for rare tech like this, you tend to find plenty of uses for it," Star explained, already climbing on. "I'm sure whatever dimension you're from, you must have something similar to it."

"And before you ask, kid, you're riding with Web-Head. I'm riding with Star," Scarlet Spider pointed out.

"You know what they say, Tsundy, you snooze, you lose," Spider-Man said.

"Oh well. Can't win them all," Spider-Tsundere said. "Wait, what about Witcher and Quantum Streak? How do we meet them across the river?"

"Again, that's what our rides are for," Star responded, activating the webs from her Spidera to go straight to the Triskelion. "Meet you guys there."

Spider-Man jumped on his the spider cycle, and Spider-Tsundere jumped behind him and wrapped her arms around his stomach. He launches a webline to the Triskelion, just like Star Spider did. "Hold on, kid." He said, as he steered the cycle.

"You know, you could also teleport us there," Scarlet reminded. "The Spidera has the same abilities as your bracelet."

"Where's the fun in that?" Star asked with a knowing smirk.