Chapter 24: Spider-Geddon Part 2: Advantage Change

Spider-Man, Kid Arachnid, Star Spider, and Spider-Tsundere kept forward at Wolf Spider, Thorn Spider, and Genocide Spider. The final battle has started.

Each of the Web-Warriors chose a specific evil spider totem to fight

Each of the Web-Warriors chose a specific evil spider totem to fight. Spider-Man and Kid Arachnid had fought Wolf Spider before, and they'll do it again so they went at him. Star Spider had a score to settle with her evil counterpart so she goes after Thorn Spider. Spider-Tsundere wanted to conquer her fear of the anodite, so she charges at Genocide Spider.

Spider-Man fought Wolf Spider with a sweep kick and a barrage of punches, as well as shooting some webs at him to blindside him. Wolf Spider tries to hit the webhead with one of his spider arms, but Spider-Man leaps over him, blocking the hit and shooting some webbing at his evil counterpart, pulling him down on his back.

"Is that all you got, Spider-Man?" Wolf Spider asked. "In case you've forgotten, I'm much stronger than last time." He then shoots some negative energy blast at Spider-Man.

Thankfully, Spider-Man dodge the blast with his acrobatics skills. Mostly doing backflips. "And zappier." Spider-Man said. He then shoots webbing at Wolf Spider's face. "Thankfully, I was just distracting you. Yo, Miles! You're up!"

"Thanks, Spidey!" Kid Arachnid said, as he appears behind Wolf Spider's back, electrocuting him with his venom blast. Wolf Spider fell to his knees. Glaring at Miles as he jumps off his back when his upper spider arms were about to hit him. He then flips over and lands next to Spider-Man. "Expect the unexpected, Wolfy. We know your powerful now, but that won't stop us from trying to stop you again!"

Wolf Spider growled, as he powers up his negative energy. "You shouldn't be that predictable with your arrogance, Spider-Men." He said, getting back up in his feet. "You don't know the extent of my new power!" He then charges as the two Spider-Men, blasting them with his blasts. *I'm gonna tear you to pieces!"

"Like we haven't heard that one before." Spider-Man said.

"I know, right?" Kid Arachnid remarked, as Wolf Spider snarls and keeps blasting at them.

Star Spider lunges at Thorn Spider, attacking her with her stingers. Unfortunately, Thorn Spider blocked them with her stingers. Star then tries using her shoulders, elbows, and lower calve stingers in combo moves to beat Thorn, but Thorn Spider blocked the shoulders, dodged the elbows, but she got a cut from an ankle stinger, cut her upper arm.

"Not bad...but you need a full puncture wound to take me down. Not a mere scratch," Thorn explained.

Thorn Spider then rushed at Star Spider, using the same hits she used during their fight in Spider-Gwen's dimension. Luckily for Star, she knows that attack move and be evaded it by front flipping over Thorn Spider.

"You forget, Thorn, that I'm well aware of your moves, too," Star stated, jumping back to fire some interesting webs at her opponent. "But I know a few moves I learned from other people who matter to me."