Chapter 26 (Final Chapter): Aftermath Farewells

Genocide Spider, destroyed. Wolf Spider, destroyed. Thorn Spider, finding herself in a second chance of life. The Web of Life and Destiny, purifying itself little by little. The Spider-Verse has been saved thanks to the Web Warriors. Unfortunately, the realities that are infected by Wolf Spider's poison are still at large. That's still a loose end to tie up.

Spider-Man, Kid Arachnid, Star Spider, Spider-Tsundere, and Spider-Djinn had returned to Loomworld with the Siege Perilous in Spider-Man's hand. "Congratulations, Spider-Man, you saved reality once again." Fury remarked, walking towards the Web-Warriors.

"Not just me, the credit goes to my fellow Web Warriors." Spider-Man pointed at Kid Arachnid, Star Spider, Spider-Tsundere and Spider-Djinn.

"Aye, you are correct, Spider-Man." Doctor Strange said. "And you finally retrieved the Siege Perilous."

"You have all done well, Web-Warriors." Madame Web said, clapping. "I am proud of you all."

"Thanks, Web

"Thanks, Web." Kid Arachnid said. "But we couldn't have done it if we all got to know each other. A lot more than we realize."

Star looked away while rubbing her head sheepishly; a tint of pink showing on her face. "Heh...Yeah."

"Say, where's Hunter-Spider?" Nick Fury asked.

Spider-Man and the others explained how Genocide Spider and Wolf Spider took advantage of Thorn Spider's emotions and they broke her heart by double crossing her and she helped stopped them when they merged into Genocide Wolf.

"... Apparently, Dark Spider and Spider-Crystal weren't really evil at all. They were just misunderstood and they didn't sign up to be part of a messed up fusion." Spider-Tsundere said.

"Even Thorn didn't approve of Wolf and Genocide madness in having her ex-team hurt," Star added. "She wanted a world fit for all spiders like her to live in a perfect world where she's with Wolf Spider. But after the betrayal, Thorn didn't want that anymore. All I could give her was the father I wish I had and be with him at his dimension. I just hope that I made the right choice for Thorn where she can get the happiness she deserves...in having a family and becoming a better Thorn Spider."

Madame Web could sense Thorn Spider's future. "There may be hope for her yet, according to how you described it." She said.

With Wolf Spider reduced to non-existence, her future prediction powers have started returning.

"Even though the multiverse is saved, the dimensions that were infected by Wolf Spider are still poisoned." Kid Arachnid pointed out.

"Well, thankfully, with that evil Spider-Man gone forever, the cure is all set up and ready to go." Ant-Man said.

Madame Web then took the Siege Perilous from Doctor Strange. "Then, I shall use my connection to the Web of Reality to open a portal to the Web of Life and Destiny. We shall send the cure in it and it will purify the multiverse, freeing it from Wolf Spider's negative poison." She said, as her goggles glowed red and she opened a portal inside the Web of Life and Destiny.