Chapter 13: Separate Part 1: Webtale

Despite the Web Warriors successful in retrieving the Wolf Spider shard from the kid Doc Ock, and got it away from Scarlet Web's hands, things took a deep turn on the team. Star Spider and Kid Arachnid were still furious at Spider-Man and Spider-Tsundere. For Spider-Man's lost memory of his real first Spider-Verse battle in the Inheritor war. Along with Spider-Tsundere's actions of breaking Doc Ock's robot friend thus making her anger, stronger and almost dooming the Web Warriors and the Spidey team.

Though Peter understood Isabelle's reasons for her aggressive behavior, he would still keep his promise to help Isabelle cure her father of his poisoning. But he and Isabelle are now outcasts. Rose and Miles resented both of them.

Isabelle, feeding her kwami, ponders to herself. 'Feels like I've been gone for a week. And since Loomworld is a pocket dimension, there's basically no time here. Now Rose and Miles hate me. Maybe I shouldn't have destroyed that CAL robot of girl Ock.' She thought to herself.

"Anything on your mind lately, Isabelle?" Loli, Isabelle's kwami, asked.

"Nothing much, Loli." Isabelle replied. "I'm just worried about my dad. The poisons we've seen on Tyler Stone, Doc Ock, and my dad. I never thought Wolf Spider's power could be dangerously contagious."

"Wolf Spider is a mystery to us, but to Peter Parker and Miles Morales, they fought him already with Gwen Stacy and won," Loli tried to put two and two together.

"That is true. Although, what Thorn did to my dad...I'm not ready to lose him, Loli." Isabelle said. "I barley managed to move on for a year when my mom disappeared. And that year was when I became...this." Isabelle looks at her hands and sighs.

"I told you already. We will cure him," Peter said, as he walks towards the sad Japanese girl. "Do you really want revenge on Thorn Spider?"

"Kinda." Isabelle said. "But...that's only if...my dad does indeed die. And I don't want that to happen. I already got my revenge before, but... If my dad were to perish... He would want me to seek justice. Not vengeance."

"Exactly. You know, that's kinda what my friend White Tiger had to go through. When she found out Kraven the Hunter killed her dad, she wanted revenge on him. It was at that moment, she almost got what she wanted, but I told her how I lost my uncle to a bad guy like Kraven, and how I could've gotten my revenge, make him pay for taking Ben away." Peter explained. "But I didn't, cause my uncle's last words taught me better. The pain wouldn't go away if I became no better than the man who took my uncle Ben away from me."

"And White Tiger decided to not kill Kraven, did she? She chooses justice, instead of vengeance," Isabelle added, as Peter nodded. "Well, she has more honor than I thought, I got my revenge on the goblin twins for taking my mom, experimenting on everyone to create monsters, and almost destroying Neo-Tech city. But like I said, I swore I would never, ever, kill again. And I stick to it."

"Everyone has there own way of numbing the pain, Izzy." Peter said. "Although, I don't approve of your actions, I do understand the oath you made afterwards that made you into a fine young superheroine. And no matter what, I know your dad will be proud of you no matter what."

"Man, you really do help people a lot, don't you, Pete?" Isabelle said. "No wonder everyone respects you."

"Well, some of them now. Rose and Miles felt betrayed by our methods." Peter said.

"Yeah, I tried saying I'm sorry to Rose, but she keeps distancing me," Isabelle said.

"Maybe it's best if we give them their space, for now." Peter said. "If we keep smothering them with apologies, they'll just keep distancing us."

"Yeah, you're right," Isabelle said.

Later...

Nick Fury returned with someone to help out develop a cure for the shard poisoning. The person was wearing a high-tech suit with a black and red color scheme. His helmet somewhat resembles an ant.