Chapter 18: Reunions part 2: When all else fails

Four more Wolf Spider shards have been collected from each Web-Warrior: Spider-Man, Kid Arachnid, Star Spider, and Spider-Tsundere. But the multiverse is endless and it could take them forever to collect all the shards. Fortunately, Dr. Strange and Madame Web are analyzing the spider-verse to find the next shard. Unfortunately for them, Thorn Spider and Genocide Spider are collecting the shards, too. They and their evil spider gang have been punished plus been collecting the shards.

Somewhere in a different pocket dimension, Genocide Spider was placing the shards they collected into a grail. "Soon, my master...you will be reborn, and the multiverse will feel your vengeance."

"It's only a matter of time," Thorn Spider said, walking into the room. "Spider-Crystal has failed us. She said the shard is with the Web-Wimps."

Genocide Spider growled. "Those fools! They're collecting more of those shards by the second. And the only one that has taken one from them was us and Dark Spider."

Skeleton Spider walked towards the evil spider girls. "We're doing our best, but if you tell me, this feels pathetic. We can make up a plan to destroy the spider-verse with or without Wolf Spider."

"That is not an option!" Thorn yelled, glaring at Skeleton Spider. "We wouldn't be here without Wolf Spider! And we're not ruling the Multiverse without him!"

"Thorn Spider is right. It was Wolf Spider that made us who we are. Because of him, the darkest threads of the spider-verse exist," Genocide Spider said. "We will resurrect him. We're almost done with the collecting."

"And it is only a matter of time for us to be reunited with him," Thorn said lovingly, before glaring at Skeleton Spider. "So, are you still on board or not?!"

"Fine, I'm still on board. I know you made this personal, Thorn, but mark my words. Bringing back your boyfriend will not go so well." Skeleton Spider said, as he walked away.

"Don't listen to him. He's more emo. Thinking he doesn't deserve to live." Genocide Spider said.

"I'll say. He doesn't understand how it feels to find someone as your true love," Thorn agreed, whipping her hair to brush that off. "Where are we at on our shard collecting?"

"Right now, Burning Spider, Dark Web and Skeleton Spider are collecting the last 5 shards." Genocide Spider said. "The Web-Warriors are going to Earth-435."

"Of course, they are. Let's up the stakes," Thorn said with a sinister smiled before speaking up in a sing-song tone, "Oh, Spider-Crusher~!"

 Let's up the stakes," Thorn said with a sinister smiled before speaking up in a sing-song tone, "Oh, Spider-Crusher~!"

A bulky spider with a dark green and brown costume with a black mask are wild hair came into the room. He is Spider-Crusher. "Yes, ladies?"

"You're coming with me to handle a certain pesky spider team on Earth-435," Thorn explained, walking down next to the villain spider. "Along with get a shard before they do. You up for it?"