Chapter 6: Perilous Siege

At the Triskelion, Spider-Man and Spider-Tsundere rushed to Fury's office. Kid Arachnid, Scarlet Spider and Star Spider were waiting for them.

"Are we late?" Spider-Tsundere asked, while panting to catch her breath.

"No. You're right on time," Star Spider said. "Fury and Strange are waiting for you in the office. Let Kid Arachnid and I go get them, while you two wait a bit."

Nodding, Spider-Tsundere watched Star and Kid Arachnid go in Nick Fury's office to tell him the news.

"Hey, Fury, they're back," Kid Arachnid shouted.

Fury heard what Kid Arachnid said. "Scarlet, go with Agent Venom and get Spider-Tsundere's villains and bring them to the office."

"Loud and clear, boss," Scarlet Spider said, as he left to find Venom.

"Kid Arachnid, Star Spider, let them in." Fury said.

Star Spider and Kid Arachnid opened the doors. And in there, they see Fury with his arms crossed, as usual. And beside him, was a man in a dark blue outfit, yellow gloves, and a mystic red cloak. Fury introduced the man. "Spider-Tsundere, this is Doctor Stephen Strange, Sorcerer Supreme and Master of the Mystic Arts."

"We mostly call him Doctor Strange," Spider-Man pointed out.

""We mostly call him Doctor Strange," Spider-Man pointed out

"So, you are the one Fury told me about. Just like Miles here, you too come from another dimension." Doctor Strange said, as he references Kid Arachnid to Spider-Tsundere. "I sense that your powers are... Magic based."

"Yeah, pretty much

"Yeah, pretty much. It's this bracelet," Spider-Tsundere showed her bracelet to Strange.

Strange examined the bracelet with the Eye of Agamotto. "The bracelet is unlike any magic I've seen in this dimension," he said.

"In my world, it's called a Miraculous. It holds a cosmic creature called a kwami which, assigned to a holder, can wield it's user their magical powers," Spider-Tsundere explained.

"So, basically, your powers come from magic in space?" Kid Arachnid asked.

"Pretty much," Spider-Tsundere said.

"And these kwamis, they're cosmic beings, correct?" Strange asked suspiciously.

"Yeah. Oh, but don't worry. The kwamis are dedicated to helping the world, and doing some good. But they become slaves if they fall into the wrong hands." Spider-Tsundere said.

"And what happens if these kwamis use their powers without a holder?" Strange asked one more time.

"Well, from what I learned from my mentor back in my world, if the kwamis use their powers without a holder, it could cause disastrous danger. Only their owner can control their power," Spider-Tsundere explained.

"So, you're basically a magical, cosmic super girl," Spider-Man figured out.

Spider-Tsundere was crossed at Spidey's insult. "Don't start with that idea. I may be Japanese, but I'm not all about pretty girls and sailor uniforms," she said.

"He was just joking," Scarlet Spider said, as he and Agent Venom have brought Spider-Tsundere's villains all tied up together. "Even if it is childish."

Venom placed the villains on the floor. "So, is it time already for little spider to go home?"

"Indeed, Agent Venom," Doctor Strange said. "Despite Miles and his mother, Rio, accepting to live in our universe, thanks to his replacement in his universe, Spider-Tsundere must return home to ensure her enemies won't meddle in our world's affairs again," Strange gave the siege to Spider-Tsundere. "Use the Siege Perilous to open a portal back to your world."