Auditions

11/26/15 sorry that my first oneshots kinda suck. trust me they get better <3

Also just FYI, I have another fanfic called Just Two Boys, it's Jaspar as well, if u wanna check it out lol

-Caspar POV-

It's late into the day, and we still haven't found a suitable actor to play my lover.

I have been cast as the courageous James Burgundy, who falls in love with the meek Jonathan Harper, for a new movie about forbidden gay love.

I am about to lose hope when a smallish brunette boy shuffles in. I pay close attention, because his body language and form fit the role already.

Jane, the director, notices.

"Like this one, huh?" She asks. I simply reply

"Give him a shot." She laughs and says

"Okay." The boy has reached the center of the stage. He's looking down at his feet. I can't help but think how attractive he is...

"Hun! HI! Tell us a little about yourself. What's your name, first of all?"

He clears his throat. He looks around, nervous. He doesn't make eye contact. It's kind of really cute.

"Well... my name is Joe Sugg..." Sugg, where have I heard that surname before?

"Ah, yes yes. Have you had a career in acting before?"

"Well, not really... but..."

"But what?"

"Oh it's nothing much. I- uh. I have a youtube channel. 90,000 subscribers."

He smiles a bit. Youtube... youtube... of course! That's where I've heard Sugg before!

"And your sister is Zoella!" I shout out.

He looks up in surprise, and makes eye contact for the first time. I am slightly taken aback at how beautiful his eyes are.

They are blue like the ocean. They hold so much depth. They glisten slightly from the stage lights, but they just highlight them even more.

"Damn." I say under my breath. Jane casts a sideways glance at me and whispers

"He's a keeper, huh?" I slightly nod my head. It is then I notice Joe's talking again. I pay close attention.

"Y-yeah." he stutters, but then gives a big smile. It's an amazing one. White teeth, glowing. I take a deep breath.

Jane is looking over his file and says

"Okay, let's see how compatible you two are together. Get up there, Caspar. Scene 17, from the top!"

I mentally curse Jane, but I stand up and walk over anyway. We've both just been kicked out of the dance for dancing too close to one another in a sexual manner.

Jane reads the line of the dance attendee.

"We will NOT permit homosexual behavior!"

"Dude, I don't even know him!" I yell out.

"He was the one who freaking started dancing with me!"

Jane claps her hands to symbolize the doors closing. I groan and sit on the ground.

Joe crouches next to me. Then he speaks, right next to me. I have to force myself not to look at him.

"I'm sorry."

I almost can't get out this next line.

"It's okay, babe. It's my fault for thinking we could get away with it."

"So you don't hate me?"

Now I get to look at him. I turn around to find a pair of blue eyes looking at me. My breath hitches.

Don't drop out of role, don't drop out of role.

"Of course not. I could never hate you." I take his face in my hand, and he ducks his head away, nuzzling it in my hand.

"I love you."

I say my next line with all the passion in my heart.

"I love you too."

"TAKE 5!" I hear Jane yell. Joe and I stand up. I head for the water fountain and he follows.

We both take our drinks, and we have a little small talk. Then, I make a risky move. I start to ask him

"So are you....?" He blushes a deep shade of red but doesn't reply. Just looks down. I decide to make it less awkward for him.

"Because I am. Hella." His head shoots up. Searching my eyes.

"Hella... gay?" He asks tentatively. I grin and nod. He looks back down and mumbles

"I'm... yeah. I'm bi." My heart flutters. Maybe I have a chance. He looks at me and then says the words that would change my life forever.

"I... I don't want to make things awkward but... You're really attractive, Caspar." He looks downwards again in embarrassment.

I tilt his head back up with my finger and say

"And vice versa." And I kiss him. Right there, in front of the bubbler, Jane. Who just so happened to be watching the whole thing.

"Looks like we've found our Jonathan."