I Don't

A/N just fyi sry I didn't know.. This one person's full name. oops.

-Caspar POV-

I shifted from foot to foot at the altar. Today was the biggest day of my life. I feel Marcus, my best man, grab my elbow.

"You ready?" He asks. I give him a sarcastic smile.

"Ready as I'll ever be." He pats my shoulder and turns back to talk to Alfie. Their conversation continues for a few minutes, all the while my plan going through my head. I can't believe this is happening.

The music starts up and everyone stops talking. They all stand. I feel a drop of sweat drip down my face. My heart starts to speed up.

All eyes go to the back of the room as the flower girl appears. Darcy looks so cute in her light pink dress. And then I see my fiancé's dad. And then my fiancé.

Emma.

She looks absolutely stunning in her elegant wedding dress. It fits her form perfectly. The tinted pink belt matches her flowers, and Darcy's dress. She looks beautiful.

Her semi opaque veil gives her a sense of mystery. She looks at me through it, and I can't help but give her a small smile.

My heart is beating hard, I'm really going to go through with this. I try to calm my nerves, but it's no use. I take a few more deep breaths.

Emma arrives next to me and she looks even prettier up close. Her eyes shine with excitement.

I'll feel bad breaking her heart.

Everyone seats themselves and we hold each other's hands. The priest begins talking. I drown out his words thinking of the events to follow. I'm getting a little stressed.

Emma notices.

"Hey, you okay?" I give her a slight smile and nod.

"It's okay, it'll be over soon." She really is so sweet and compassionate.

Too bad I won't be marrying her. I listen in again as I hear the priest say her name.

"... Do you take Caspar Richard Lee to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." My stomach churns.

"And you, Caspar Richard Lee, do you take Emma to be your lawfully wedded wife?" There's a long pause. It's now or never.

"I don't." Multiple gasps from the audience. My legs start to shake. Shit, I'm gonna need those soon!

"Emma, you're really nice and stuff but I just don't love you." My heart breaks a bit as I see a single tear roll down her cheek.

I turn and run. Past Emma. Past the guests. Through the entrance. Across the parking lot. I keep running and running until I can't anymore.

My legs aching, I lean up against the fence. I look over at the car that has been following me for blocks.

Though it hurts my legs, I walk over and get in. I immediately collapse into my boyfriend's chest, emitting sobs.

He hugs me close to his chest and runs his hands through my hair. Even in the worst situations, he always makes me feel safe.

"Shh.. Caspy... we knew this wasn't gonna be easy."

"I- I know. B-but when I s-s-saw that tear..." I start shaking and Joe rubs my back.

"What happened, baby?"

"I just... I felt like a complete jerk. I feel like th-the worst human being ever." I continue to cry into his chest. He hugs me even tighter.

After planting multiple kisses on my head, he takes it in his hands.

"Caspar Richard Lee. You are the sweetest, most lovable person ever. She's the one who forced the relationship on you. She's the one who suggested you get married. Don't feel guilty."

"Joe, you always know how to make me feel better." I say. And I give him a quick peck on the lips.

"That's why I'm your boyfriend then." He chuckles. I smile broadly.

"Yes. And on top of that, you always make me feel safe. I feel so loved and appreciated when you're around. you truly light up my world, Joe. And I love you."

"I love you too, Caspar." And he hugs me close into him. I snuggle up against him. We enjoy this moment for about three minutes, before we hear the sirens.

"Shit!" Joe exclaims, pushing me off of him. I struggle to put my seatbelt on as Joe starts up his engine.

"Joe... what are you doing? We could get in even more trouble if we don't pull over!"

"I'm tired of hiding this. I love you, Caspar. Let's drive away and never come back." He casts me a sideways glance, before returning his eyes to the road he's speeding across. "How does that sound?"

"Great." I say truthfully.