His Voice

A/N Inspired by the phan one shot 'Say Something' by @geniusotaku (theyre so good omf y'all go check em out)

Okay I have no idea what this is and te ending is T E R R I B L E!!¡ Like literally the worst thing in the world. Sorry for it being short i just
Ugh
Idk

"Caspar?" I wake up to the best sound in the world. Joe's voice. I jump out of the uncomfortable hospital chair I've been sleeping in.

I rush over to Joe's side.

"Joe?!" I exclaim.

"Caspar." After two months in a coma, and a mute month after that, Joe finally spoke. I feel the tears rush to my eyes.

"I love you." God, he's so sappy. But I love him for it.

"I love you too, baby." I say with a tear rolling down my cheek, my hand stroking the side of his face.

"I'm sorry."

"For what, JoJo? You did nothing wrong!" He smiles a beautiful smile. I've missed it.

"I'm sorry for not talking before. I was scared to. I don't know why. I'm sorry."

"Oh, babe. It's okay. Don't be sorry. You're talking with me now, and that's all that matters."

I pull my chair closer to his bed, and sit down. I grab his hand and we entwine our fingers. God, I missed him.

He closes his eyes, a smile resting on his face. I stare lovingly down at him.

A nurse walks in.

"He talked." I whisper, my eyes never leaving his beautiful face. I see in the corner of my eye the nurse checking his vitals.

"Hey Joe." She says.

"Hi." He whispers. The nurse smiles at me.

"Shall I call up Zoë?" She asks.

"In a minute." He responds. "I want to be with Caspar right now." My smile broadens.

I hear the clicking of the nurse's shoes against the tiles as she walks out. I get off the chair and climb onto Joe's bed.

"Caspar..." I just roll my eyes.

"Joe. It's been three months. Can I please cuddle with my boyfriend?" He chuckles slightly as I snuggle into him.

"Yeah, sorry." He drapes an arm around me and pulls me in close.

"Don't be Joey. It's okay." He smiles. We cuddle for about fifteen minutes, before we hear Zoë.

"Aww... guys look how cute Jaspar is." I roll my eyes and shift my body position so I'm not so close to him. He lets out a soft whimper, but he wears a slight smile.

"Shut up, Zoë." She giggles and switches off her camera. She hurries over to the bed and takes a seat in the chair I was in previously.

Joe grabs me and pulls me closer, snuggling into me once more.

"Joe?" Zoë asks timidly.

"Yeah?" He grunts.

"Hi." She says shakily, on the verge of tears.

"Zoë?" He whispers.

"Yes?" She asks, her voice cracking.

"You're annoying." She lets out a laugh.

"Glad to know you still have your sense of humor."

We hear the door open once more, this time revealing Alfie. He briskly walks over, pulling a chair up next to Zoë.

"Hello love." He says with a kiss.

"You guys are too cute." I tease.

"Hey!" Exclaims Alfie. "At least we're not the ones cuddling!" We all chuckle a little.

"Oh, by the way. Sorry I'm late, I was just parking the car."

"It's okay." Me and Joe say in unison.

We all just laugh. God, I missed his voice.

Omfg im so sorry for that ending rip could it even get any worse
The answer is no