A Jaspar Date

-Joe POV-

I had been going out with Caspar for 3 years. This will be our 100th date. It has to be special, and it will be.

I adjust my bow tie in the mirror, nervous out of my mind. I've had 99 dates with Caspar before, this shouldn't be any different.

Maybe just the notion of such a big occasion scares me. I hear Caspar call

"You ready, babe?" From upstairs. We moved in together about 8 months ago, and they've been the happiest of my life.

"Yep!" I shout out as I walk up the stairs.

When I reach the top, I can't help but smile at how handsome Caspar looks.

He has on a blazer with a white shirt and black tie, which is slightly askew. I walk over to him and fix it.

I look up into his beautiful ocean blue eyes. I can't help but kiss him.

"You look so incredibly handsome."

"I was about to say the same thing."

I blush at the compliment, but hide it as I kiss him once again on the lips. It is a passionate, and loving kiss. I want to stay like this forever, with our lips locked. But eventually we do have to pull apart.

-

As we walk to the restaurant, I feel a few drops of rain on my shoulder an head. I grab Caspar's hand, and we run the rest of the way.

We arrive inside the restaurant, panting for breath. We make our way up to the reservations desk and ask for

"Lee and Sugg?" The woman looks at some papers and nods.

"Yes, yes. Right this way." She leads us over to a table in the far back. Good, we hopefully won't have people intruding on our meal.

I mean, I love meeting fans; it's really fun. But tonight is my night with Caspar. I don't want anyone getting in the way.

-

"I'll pay." Caspar says as the waitress sets down the check on the table in front of us.

"Baby don't be silly. I got the check." I argue.

"Can we just split it?" He asks, exasperated. I quickly shake my head.

"Nope. I'll pay." It was the least I could do. Caspar planned out this whole date, I felt the need to do something for him.

As I sign my name, I hear hushed chatter coming from the table next to us.

"It's not everyday you see a gay couple out and about."

"I know. It's so cute." I smile up at Caspar. He's blushing and I know he heard their conversation.

He looks back at me with a mischievous smile. I raise an eyebrow questioningly, suppressing a laugh. I have a feeling I know where this is going.

"Oh my goood." He says in a loud talking voice. Just loud enough so that the people at the table next to us can hear.

"I love you, Joe. You're sooo funny." I feel my cheeks go hot. I glance over and see that the people are smiling excitedly.

"Caspar..." I start to say, embarrassed. But then I realized. I am the prank master.

"Come here." I lean over the table and give him a big, wet, sloppy kiss. As I pull back, I start giggling madly. Caspar has also gone into a laughing fit.

The people were taking pictures. Like we were animals in a zoo. Oh look, honey! The very rare gay couple.

It didn't bother me, it was rather amusing, actually. Hence the laughing. But we were also laughing because of the kiss.

Our regular kisses were much more controlled and a lot less messy. It was one hell of a performance.

By the time we have stopped cracking up, my credit card has already been taken away and brought back. We can leave now.

Me and Caspar get up to go. As we are doing so, I whisper something into Caspar's ear. He nods excitedly and fights back another giggle fest.

As we walk by the couple that was taking pictures, we take a few of our own and say

"OMG you guys are soo cute. You rarely ever see this type of love anymore." I sigh a sigh of contentment and rest my head on Caspar's shoulder as we walk away.

I don't stay like that for very long. After we take a few steps, we can't hold in our laughter anymore. We start cracking up and keep giggling until we get to the counter.

We are still in stitches, and I just barely manage to get out a thank you to the lady at the front desk. She offers a confused

"You're welcome."

As we start walking outside, we realize our mistake. We were too caught up in the moment that we didn't realize it was pouring.

I look up at Caspar, at a loss for what to do. He just shrugs and says

"We're already sopping now, anyways." And he continues to walk. I follow after him, and we stroll in comfortable silence. A wet one, too. But it's summer, so we aren't worried about getting hypothermia.

After a few minutes Caspar abruptly stops. I almost fall over him, he stopped so suddenly. He turns to look at me, I am surprised at how much passion his eyes hold.

He takes my face in both his hands and says to me

"Joe. I love you so much. Thanks for spending this evening with me." And he gives me the most passionate kiss I have ever felt.

He presses his lips against mine like his life depended on it. I grabbed ahold of his forearms while standing on my tippy toes.

I kiss him back with equal loving force. It is the best kiss I've ever had with Caspar. With anyone, for that matter. It's so cliché that it's in the rain, but somehow that makes it more special.

I love Caspar so much. I can't believe he's stuck around me for 100 dates.