Tumblresque

i dont use tumblr im sorry dont attack me if i get something wrong *hides in corner*

so fluffy you might suffocate in the cotton candy clouds

okay idk what i mean by that but its v fluffy

-Caspar POV-

I like Joe's pictures. They make me feel happy. I like watching him take them, too. His face is so cute when he tries to get the perfect angle, or is trying to figure out how to perfectly capture a moment.

I'm so glad Joe's my boyfriend. I honestly wouldn't want anybody else. And honestly, I don't think anyone could get his passion like I do. Taking pictures would only seem like a hobby to the uninformed person.

That's what I thought at first. I didn't really get why he took pictures so much. But I didn't say anything about it. He wasn't my boyfriend yet, and I didn't want to say anything that might insult him. I wanted him to like me too!

But one day, after we had been dating for a few months, I asked him why. He didn't get mad at me, he didn't even seem annoyed. He just calmly explained why he loves taking pictures.

And I was captivated. He described to me in detail how he finds certain things so beautiful, and how he wants to remember them forever. He explained how he felt if an image didn't get captured, it's beauty would be lost forever. And he didn't want that.

He told me how he loves to take pictures in just the right way. He doesn't want to disregard an inch of something's beauty. He loves looking back on old photos, and gets so happy when he finds a photo that he feels shows an item or scene's full beauty.

I listened to him while he talked about this, not once did I interrupt him. And not once did I feel like I had to. I would listen to him talk about this for hours, and never get bored. I love it when he talks about something he's passionate about. It's amazing.

After Joe takes his photos, he uploads the best ones to Tumblr. I never really understood Tumblr, but I do know he has over half a million followers. All for his beautiful photos. I'm so proud of him for that.

I think it's amazing that he can get so much popularity for doing something you love. More than 500,000 people love the pictures that Joe loves to take. Joe's happy taking pictures, and he's happy that so many people like them. Me? I'm just happy that Joe's happy.

Joe and I are currently snuggling in bed together, Joe scrolling through his Tumblr. My arms are wrapped around his waist, and I'm looking at his computer while my head rests in the crook of his neck. I feel relaxed looking at it, his feed is a bunch of pictures like the ones he takes.

He reaches a photo of a coffee cup with the name rebecca (lol bc i dont like coffee) written on it, in lowercase. The focus is on the cup, and the background is blurry, with circles of light from fairy lights. I smile at it.

He appears to reach the posts he's already seen, and clicks on his notifications. I remove my head from his shoulder and bury it in his back. He giggles a little. Moments like this are the reason I'm so glad Joe's mine. Suddenly, he gasps.

"What is it, baby?" I ask, not that nervous because it seemed like a happy noise.

"Robert Roberts." He says breathlessly. I just raise my eyebrows and chuckle.

"What?" I ask, very confused.

"He owns a famous photography company. He's the guy who makes most of those calendars with the beautiful sunsets!" I start to get excited. I don't yet know why Joe exclaimed his name, but he had to have for a reason. Did e notice Joe?

"What about him?" I ask. Joe clicks on something and reads what's on his screen. He squeals a little. I now bring my head back over his shoulder.

"What?" I ask again. He looks so excited.

"He... Oh my god, Caspar! He wants me to work for him!" He turns to me with the biggest smile on his face. I smile automatically, simply because he's smiling. But then I process what he told me.

"Oh my god, Joe, that's great!" I respond. I pull him closer, and plant a kiss on his lips. "Do you have an interview soon or something?" I ask.

"Yeah- Monday morning! Oh my god, Caspar, do you realize how amazing this is?" He's so excited, and I'm so happy for him. We are both positively radiating happy vibes.

"Yeah! I'm gonna have a famous boyfriend!" I tease, poking him. "Well, I was your first fan. I liked your pictures when you had no followers on Tumblr!" I stick my tongue out at him, and he chuckles.

"You're such a stereotypical Tumblr hipster." He shoots back, rolling on top of me.

"Are you kidding?" I ask, kissing his lips. "You're literally the definition of Tumblr."