Sakuatsu 1

I'm thinking about moving to archives. Idk if I do, I'll let y'all know!

CNC warning.

-Sakusa POV-

Atsumu sat down on my lap facing forward with a smirk on his face. Osamu sat at the other side of the table glaring at him. "What? Can't handle me kissing him? It's only spin the bottle." Atsumu giggled.

Suna blew smoke into the air around us, leaning on Osamu's shoulder, his hand finding Osamu's in his lap. "You're a bad kisser." He chuckled, snuggled his cheek into Osamu, and turned to sit on his knees. "Unlike daddy..." he whispered, biting Osamu's cheek. Suna was high off his ass right now. But then again most of us were.

"Not the raging daddy kink." Oikawa laughed from his place in Iwaizumi's lap. The two of them hadn't participated in our game of spin the bottle because Iwaizumi didn't want his 'husband' kissing anyone else. He's so petty and possessive. But I see where he's coming from. First-round in and Atsumu has already shared a passionate kiss with Suna.

Not that I was jealous of him or anything. I mean why would I be? Atsumu bends over for me and me only. He screams my name and begs for me when he comes. Not Suna. Nor anyone else in this room.

Terushima leaned back onto his forearms, Kyoutani sitting directly behind him, running a hand through his boyfriend's hair. "What's wrong with have a daddy kink?" He raised a brow at Oikawa. Oikawa stuck his tongue out at him adding another snarky comment that made Kyoutani jump into the conversation.

Kyoutani was always so protective over Teru and Teru over Kyoutani. If I hadn't caught them fucking before, I would've thought Kyoutani was top. However, that is very much not the case.

I dragged my fingers down Atsumu's back, loving the way he tried to arch it away from me when I got lower and lower. When I got to his pants, I pulled them looking down into his boxers at his ass. He quickly turned around and glared at me. "Stop." He mouthed at me before returning his attention to the game.

I didn't listen to him. Instead, I grabbed his hips and pulled him closer to me till his back was pressed firmly against my chest. I bit the back of his neck softly while running my hand up his shirt reaching for his nipple.

Unfortunately, he stopped me before I could continue. "Sakusa I said stop." He groaned glaring at me, before moving to sit on the floor in front of me instead of my lap.

I bit my lip to hold in a laugh. I know this kid did not just-

"Sakusa, it's your turn."

I glanced up at Tanaka then down at the bottle. I hadn't wanted to play, but to be fair I never opted out. Plus, Atsumu was being a brat and I would love to give him a taste of his own medicine. Punishing him any way I can, it's my favorite thing. I want to make him cry.

I spun the bottle and everyone watched with anticipation. It's the first time we've played this game with this big of a group. Although half of them weren't paying attention and were in their own world. Like Makki and Mattsun.

They've been sitting off to the side, giggling in each other's ears and admiring each other's faces. It was cringy but cute.

When the bottle landed on Osamu, I immediately felt lucky. The one way I would get Atsumu to feel anything about me kissing someone else, is if it's his brother. He's so self-conscious when it comes to Osamu.

When I glanced up at Osamu, I saw he was smiling too, but his eyes were on his brother. He knew just how to get under his brother's skin.

Suna pouted placing down his blunt and leaning his body against Osamu's biting his cheek once more. "Pay attention to me." He asked with a puffed out bottom lip, biting Osamu's neck this time. He definitely has a biting kink.