Sakuatsu 2

-Atsumu POV-

"That was really good." I smiled hugging Sakusa's side. He didn't turn nor acknowledge me. I pouted rubbing myself onto him. The waitress across the counter cleared her throat. Sakusa sighed, shrugging me off. "Hey!" I nuzzled my head into his arm.

Sakusa turned to me and grabbed my neck. He lifted till I was staring up at him, his mouth inches from my own. I tried my hardest to lean forward and kiss him but he squeezed my neck tighter and pushed me away.

"You be a good boy, understand me?" His lips teased my own.

I giggled happily, ignoring the weird look I was getting from the waitress. "And what if I'm a bad boy? What happens than daddy?" I grabbed onto his belt tugging his lower half toward me.

He chuckled lowly, leaning closer so only I could hear. "Atsumu, baby. I'm gonna spank you so hard."

My body shivered with anticipation. Please please please spank me...

I opened my mouth to respond, to tease him, to make him even more pissed at me. I wanted him to torture me for being bad. But that stupid waitress spoke first.

"Sir, if you don't pay I'll have to call security."

I leaned forward trying to kiss Sakusa, but he let go of my neck and turned to her. I crossed my arms refusing to look at him any longer. The least he could do was kiss me. He's so rude. He finds any chance to ignore me. I should start ignoring him, see how he likes it.

"I hope you enjoyed your lunch, I'd love it if you came again." She said to Sakusa touching his hand a little more than she should've as she took the card from his hand. Sakusa gave her a genuine smile. I groaned and turned to leave. No surprise, Sakusa didn't grab me. He let me leave.

I stormed to the car. It was pouring outside and Sakusa had the umbrella, but I'm pissed off at him right now. When I got to the car I realized it was locked. "Fuck!" I yelled. The couple in the car next to ours gave me a disgusted look. I leaned against the car, shivered from all the cold water clinging to my clothes.

"Better if you don't yell in the middle of a parking lot," Sakusa whispered from behind me. He pressed his front against me, pinning me to the car. The rain stopped pouring on me and instead onto the umbrella he was holding above us. "You're all wet."

I turned so I could face him. He raised his eyebrow at me. "Why didn't you kiss me?"

Rolling his eyes, Sakusa reached around me and unlocked the door. "Get in." I glared at him.

"Kiss me," I demanded. "Or I walk."

"What did you say to me." He laughed, placing his hand near my waist, but not touching me. I gulped, staring up at him. Why was that so fucking hot? Atsumu, focus.

I cleared my throat and pushed his hand away from my waist. "Kiss me or ill walk."

The smile on his face slowly turned into a frown. We stared at each other, both of us too stubborn to give in. This is always how it goes with us. We were so toxic but in a good way. If it was anyone else depriving me of attention like this, I would've been long gone. But this is just how Sakusa is. Even at lunch, he had been a bit distant.

After the longest minute of my life, Sakusa still hadn't given in so I pushed his chest and attempted to walk away. However, before I could get anywhere, Sakusa dropped the umbrella, grabbing my waist with both his hands, spinning me around, and pinned me against the car. My heart dropped, as his lips caressed the back of my neck. So soft, and wet.