Matsuhana 1

-Makki POV-

Mattsun put his arms around my shoulders leaning down on me. "Hey, love." He whispered in my ear, biting the lobe softly. I looked around, blush on my cheek. We weren't out yet, very far from it. Oikawa and Iwaizumi are the only ones to know about our relationship, but only because they told us about theirs. Or more like we caught them kissing before a game. A good luck kiss Oikawa had called it. I asked Mattsun for one directly after. He had kissed my forehead, his finger lifting my face to his own. 'You get your reward after the game.' He had told me. I swear to you my legs gave out. His hot breath on my mouth, my lips searching for a connection and not getting one. It was torture.

"Hi." I turned my head to look at him. He came around and sat on the edge of the desk. He could've easily sat in the seat next to me, but he just had to be the cool kid. Much like Oikawa. He put a muffin in front of me, smiling at me carelessly. It made my heart flutter. "What is this for?" I asked as I picked it up.

He shrugged. "I saw it and thought of you. It's your favorite kind."

I stared at it in my hand then up at him. "Thank you."

He leaned down, his forehead pressed against mine. "Truth be told, you've been running through my mind since this morning."

I opened my mouth to respond, but Iwaizumi slammed a heavy book onto our desk. We both looked at him. He sighed, "Better hide that, she's coming." Iwaizumi warned before moving onto the next desk and dropping them off a book as well. Our science class wasn't hard, but the teacher was a bitch. She was always rude to us because we're her second to last class of the day.

Mattsun jumped off the desk and instead sat in the chair next to me. I looked down at my muffin and pouted. Mattsun leaned nudged my shoulder with his own. "It's okay, you can toss it. I'll buy you another one."

"Or you could eat half."

"Babe," He whispered lowly, sending shivers throughout my body. "You know I don't like chocolate."

I whined and took a bite of the muffin. It was delicious. Way too delicious for me to get rid of. After taking two more bites, I turned around and placed it in front of Oikawa. His eyes lit up, immediately scooping it up and shoving it in his mouth. He nodded as a thank you, his mouth too full to say anything. I giggled and quickly turned back around.

I saw the teacher enter from the corner of my eye, the whole class going silent. "Good afternoon. Whoever you're sitting next to will be your partner today. You have three worksheets to go through together. All the answers are in the book that Mr. Iwaizumi passed out. Keep chatting to a minimum. Nothing off-topic."

Mattsun drew on his arm with his pen as we waited for her to hand out the worksheets. Nothing too impressive, he couldn't draw, to be honest. Mainly little planets or mini rocket ships. He's a huge space nerd, he just won't admit it.

"Makki, do you have food?"

I looked up at our teacher, Mattsun doing the same from beside me.

"No ma'am." I shook my head. She narrowed her eyes at me, placed the papers in front of me then moved on. I zipped my lips tightly shut trying not to laugh. Mattsun grinned at me and opened the science book.

We were pretty silent as we worked. We usually get in trouble in this class so we try not to speak anymore. We're a horrible combination truly. But that's too bad for the world. They'll just have to deal with it.

Mattsun scooted his chair closer to my own. I watched as he put his pen in his left hand and pretended to be writing as his other hand went under the desk. I quickly grabbed his hand as soon as it touched my thigh. He stared at me. "Relax," He whispered. "Just wanted contact."