Daisuga 1

-Daichi POV-

"Damn, he's living it up isn't he?" Kuroo laughed from his spot across from me, Terushima joining in on his laughter. I glared at both of them, which only made them crack up harder.

Iwaizumi tapped my shoulder. "Ignore them." he rolled his eyes. Easy for him to say. Oikawa is all over him, sitting in his lap, drunk and horny, begging for Iwaizumi to touch him. He's been like that for a little while now. And all the rest of us can do is watch in frustration.

Oikawa's lips dragged across his jawline before whispering something naughty into his ear. Iwaizumi tightened the grip on Oikawa's waist, pulling him closer. His hands moved to Oikawa's thigh, his skirt riding up. The rest of us glanced at each other, holding in our comments.

No doubt about it, we all thought Oikawa was beautiful. It's basically a mutual agreement that we could get off to him in mind if we wanted. But our significant others would murder us, and Iwaizumi would help hide our bodies.

Ushijima came back to the table with more shots. I quickly grabbed two. "Tendou said it's on the house."

Sakusa sighed. "Must be nice, Atsumu little bratty self is mad at me, so he's charging me extra."

"What did you do this time?" I glanced at him. He kicked his feet up onto the table, his eyes darting to Oikawa before returning to me. He shrugged.

Ushijima sat next to me, handing me a third shot. Thank the Lord for this man. Suga was also being a brat. He's refused to dance with me all night. Yet he dances with everyone else. He and Oikawa were all over each other earlier. Now he's dancing with Akaashi and Konoha.

"At least he isn't hiding in the car." Kuroo sighed, pulling out his phone. Kenma hadn't wanted to come in all because he felt awkward wearing a skirt. But all of them were doing it, Oikawa, Suga, Konoha, Akaashi, Tendou, Atsumu, even Kyoutani was wearing one.

Sakusa ran a hand through his hair. "I'll just wait for him to apologize first."

Terushima sighed. "As if, Kyo is too stubborn to apologize first."

As if knowing we were talking about them, Kyoutani and Atsumu came over to our table, Kyoutani bending down and whispering in Terushima's ear. Atsumu on the other hand crossed his arms and glared at Sakusa. Sakusa stared back at him. God damn if looks could kill.

I turned and looked at Suga. He was grinding against Akaashi, his hair ruffled and falling into his eyes. He needed a hair cut. His long exposed legs were moving in the most beautiful way possible. I wanted to see them over my shoulders.

"Why're you guys fighting anyway?"

I turned to look at the group. Both Atsumu and Kyoutani we're sitting on Terushima's lap. Sakusa was chewing the inside of his cheek, giving Terushima death glares. He likes to say he doesn't get jealous but he's so damn protective over him it should be illegal.

Atsumu leaned back on Terushima wrapping his arms around his neck and kissing his cheek. "He's my daddy now." Atsumu giggled.

Terushima snaked his hand around Kyoutani waist pulling him closer and whispered something into his ear. They were always gossiping with each other.

"Daddy, share the secret with me too." Atsumu pouted.

Sakusa slammed his drink onto the table. We all looked at him. He slowly stood up. "Atsumu. We're leaving."

"No!" He hugged Terushima. "I want to stay."

Sakusa glared at him. "Atsumu."

Atsumu snuggled into Terushima, kicking his leg up over Kyoutani revealing a bit too much of his thigh. Sakusa finally snapped and lifted him up. Atsumu struggled but only for a minute because Sakusa was whispering something in his ear. Atsumu froze and pulled back to look at him. After a moment, Atsumu just smiled and wrapped his arms around Sakusa.