sakuatsu 3

-Sakusa POV-
"Omi omi~" Atsumu whispered into my ear sweetly, "You can't sleep all day." He pouted snuggling his head into my shoulder, his hair irritating my nose. I flipped my head to the other side.

Atsumu sighed and climbed onto my back. He was being so annoying, but in his defense, I haven't given him any attention today. I don't feel well and wanted to stay in bed since it's my day off. He laid with me for a long time until he got up to take a shower and eat.

"I brought you some water." He said pressing his hands into my back and rubbing lightly. I moaned appreciatively. He's brilliant at giving massages, his hands are so gentle and soft. "You're so warm omi omi. Maybe you should take off your clothes?"

I lifted my head just a little and looked back at him. He blushed when he saw the glare I was throwing him. Kinky bastard, I know exactly what he's doing. And that's not gonna work. I'm too sick to have sex right now. Plus I don't want to get him sick in the process.

Atsumu pouted and flopped down next to me. His eyes searched mine for a long moment. I pouted just a bit from the loss of his hands. Of course, it wasn't loud enough for him to hear. That would be too embarrassing. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

I couldn't stop myself from smiling. Not when he asked something like that. He saw my smile and nuzzled his face closer, his cute little nose rubbing my red stuffy one. He moved closer, his leg wrapping over my waist. I took in a deep breath, the best I could, and pulled my arm out from under myself until it laid still between us.

I was already warm, but having him this close made me even warmer. I don't know if I liked or disliked it. On one end, I got to be close to him and have him stop complaining about how little attention I was giving him. On the other, my body was already scorching, my head felt like it was basking in the heat of a devastatingly hot afternoon.

"Kiyoomi."

I hadn't realized I was staring at Atsumu thighs until he called my name. I quickly looked up, my hand twitching on its own and touching his shorts. His leg that was wrapped around me moved higher, his shorts sliding down his thigh revealing his sweet untainted skin.

His cheeks were red like he had caught my cold. I opened my mouth to speak but had no way of defending myself. What can I say, his thighs are just so beautiful. The amount of times I've gotten off from fucking his thighs is out of this world.

He cleared his throat and placed one of his hands on my cheek. "Should I call off work tomorrow so I can take care of you?"

I hummed. I actually wouldn't mind spending another day at home, in bed with him. Although, I doubt he'll be anything but quiet. He'll probably just talk my ear off like he usually does. Not that I don't like it, he's adorable mostly but sometimes I'd rather sit in silence with him.

He kissed my forehead once, his lips dragging across my skin to my moles. He kissed one, and then the other. I took in a deep breath before turning on my side and hugging him against me. He giggled happily, snuggling his small body into mine.

"My omi omi~" he whispered, wrapping his arms around me.

I snorted. "Yeah, I am your omi omi," I told him reaching down and grabbing under his knee, pulling his leg over my waist so I could hold his thigh. I squeezed his thigh lightly, imagining myself biting into it. That would be so hot, the noises he'd make from me doing that, ugh...

Atsumu's hair brushed my chin. I closed my eyes, just holding him against me for a long time. His hands played with my shirt, scrunching it up touching my nipples often. He's such a tease.