KyoTeru 1

-Kyoutani POV-

I slapped Terushima hand away and pushed him toward the door. He pouted and turned back to me, burying his face into my neck. "But you smell so good, please."

I groaned and rubbed my hand through his hair. "But Yuuji ... we have guests," I whispered into his ear. He's such a soft dom and you can't convince me otherwise. I mean, I would know best. Of course, often he calls me his slut and whore, but only when he's super angry or I've been as he says 'a bad boy.' Although his version of a bad boy is when I don't kiss him, he's such a baby.

He sighed and pulled away to look at me. "You know, I'm blaming you." He pushed away from me, slipping his shirt over his head. I raised my brow at him. I'm in no way whatsoever against having sex with him when people are around or over. I mean, we secretly had sex in a strip club once. I sat in his lap and we pretended we were in our private quarters. He growled at anyone that so much looked at me too long.

I breathed in slowly. "Yuuji."

"Kentarou." He said with a warning tone.

This time, I pouted. "It's- no... cause I already have to do a lot of talking later and I-."

Teru stepped forward once more, I was slightly taller than him, which didn't help when he was trying to be intimidating. I've never been scared of Teru. I trust him with my whole being, however, when it comes to sex or any sexual activity, that man is a fucking mystery. He's bipolar when we have sex.

"Please just wait till later." I lowered my voice-hearing some girls giggling outside the bathroom door. Terushima leaned his arm against it to make sure they wouldn't come in. I dropped my eyes to his hand grabbing it with two fingers. I scooted closer to him this time burying my face into his shoulder. "Please?" I begged and snuggled my body into his.

He whined before wrapping his arms around me tightly. "But it's my birthday, don't you love me?"

I did love him. So so so fucking much. And having a party was my idea in the first place when deep down I know that he'd much rather prefer spending time with me.

I got on my knees in front of him without saying a word. He back leaning on the door to ensure no one came in. My heart was pounding and my cheeks were heating up. He's lucky I love him.

I placed my hands on his thighs, leaning forward and grabbing the zipper for his pants with my teeth, I saw it when watching porn once. I've always wanted to try it but never got the opportunity, until now at least.

His hand reached down running through my hair countless times. I've grown it out since highschool as per his request, he said he wanted to see what I would look like.

I used my hands to remove his belt, blushing because I now realize how stupid it must've been to take down his zipper first. Fuck why am I so embarrassing? I looked back up at him before pulling his pants down, his erection big through his boxer.

I kissed it, feeling and adoring the way it twitched under my lips. I laughed as I looked up at him. "Ah, you really want my mouth don't you?"

He rolled his eyes, running a hand through his hair. "Shut the fuck up Kentarou."

"As you wish," I whispered pulling down his boxers, letting them slide down his long legs, my eyes focusing on his erection. He's so big, how do I even fit that inside me?

I took his cock in my hand, running my tongue along its slit. He grabbed my hair, making a weird noise. I held in my laugh, making small licks all over his dick, rubbing the head softly with my thumb as I did. It was something I picked up after dating him. He tortures me with it, constantly. So I'm only getting him back.