kuroken 1

-Kenma POV-

I yawned and lifted my head up from the bed. Kuroo was at the desk, controller in his hands. His laugh filled the room, before he quickly covered it, whispering. "Stop making me laugh, kitten is sleeping." He paused probably waiting for a response. "Oh fuck off Bokuto. Where's Akaashi huh?"

I glanced toward our bedroom door. Bokuto and Akaashi were in the room across from us. If Akaashi was up, I could've probably heard Bokuto yelling at Kuroo without having the mic on, which means Akaashi is probably sleeping as I had been. After all, we had a long day, going back and forth with practice matching upon practice matches.

Karasuno kept wanting more which got Bokuto hyped up. And then that led to Lev getting hyped up and convincing Kuroo to continue. So the three of us kept switching off games and players. At one point, we tried mixing up the teams. I was a setter for Hinata. He liked the idea, Kageyama however did not.

I yawned and stood up wobbling a bit, my legs still weak with sleep. I stretched my arms above my head before making my way over to Kuroo, without saying anything. I put my leg over him and got into his lap. He kissed the side of my head, putting his arms around me so he could still play his game. I snuggled my face into his neck. He smelt like soap, and he was warm.

My hands lay in his lap being completely still. If I really wanted to, I could unzip his pants and pull out hi-

"Hey baby, what're you doing up?" Kuroo whispered into my ear, his teeth grazing across it. I shivered and looked at him, my cheeks turning red.

"I missed you," I admitted, glancing at his mic. He wrapped his hand around his mic and held it away from his mouth. I took the opportunity and leaned closer to kiss him. He chuckled lowly, my insides tingling, wanting him.

I ran my hands down his chest until I reached his zipper. When I did, I pulled away from far enough to look at him. "You really want to do this?"

I nodded, licking my lips as I leaned in for another kiss. Being this close, I could hear everyone else's voices. He was playing with the captain's group. Terushima, Oikawa, Daichi, Daishou, and of course Bokuto. Ushiwaka was probably asleep or got kicked by Oikawa. He's so petty twenty-four seven.

Oikawa had such a defined laugh I could easily pick him out of a line-up. Then there was Terushima who was hardcore flirting with everyone just because it's fun. Daishou flirting back and Daichi trying his best to ignore it and actually play the game. Bokuto was silent at the moment.

"Hey, Kuroo?" I heard Daishou shout. "You good homie?"

Kuroo attempted to pull away, but I leaned closer keeping his lips on my own. He groaned softly, his hand traveling up my chest. I melted when he wrapped his hand around my throat pulling me away from the kiss. "Naughty." He mouthed at me before turning his attention back to the game and his friends.

I stared at him. No way would Kuroo give up having sex for Call of Duty. Just what is he playing at?

"Yeah, guys I'm here. Sorry." He smirked at me, holding the controller with one hand, he reached his hand behind me and pulled my hair until I was forced to stare at the ceiling. It was lit up with blue led lights, the color fading out as it stretched toward the middle of the room.

Kuroo's lips attacked my neck, biting, licking, and sucking wherever he wanted. I wanted to call out to him, wanted to moan his name and tell him how good this felt already. But I didn't. Not when his stupid friends could hear me. I bit my lip, only letting small whimpers escape.

His grip on my hair was still strong as ever, only loosening for a second to grab even more hair. "Kuroo, fuck me," I whispered into the silent room.