I never lose

Charlotte woke up and took a shower. She had to go into work today for a photoshoot. She was headlining this show and if it goes well then she will get her own show to show off her swimsuit line. After she got dressed, she walked downstairs to see Alfie eating breakfast.

          "Where are you going?" Alfie asked

          "To work. I have a photoshoot today."
He just looked at her.
          "You can come and watch." She added.
          "If I want to see you half naked...I'll just ask. Or I can close my eyes and see you completely naked."
He closed his eyes.
          "And there you are. No clothes."
Alfie smirked as his eyes were still shut.
          "And now there's a hundred of you and I'm the king."
She hit him on the shoulder. He laughed as he opened his eyes.
          "I'm leaving." She laughed.
          "I'll take you out to lunch."
She turned and looked at him.
          "I mean you can watch me eat while you drink water." He joked.
          "Get used to that picture in your head because that's the only way you'll see it now." She said and then walked out.
Charlotte was meeting Ada at the betting den this morning. She walked in and over to the receptionist desk. She looked Charlotte up and down and made a face.
          "I think you're in the wrong place, love. The boutique is a few doors down."
          "Oh, no...I'm in the right place, love." Charlotte said.
Her and Lizzie made eye contact.
          "And you are?" Lizzie asked.
          "Not wasting time with you." Charlotte said and walked by her desk.
Lizzie stood up and yelled.
          "You aren't allowed in here."
Tommy walked out and looked at Charlotte looking calm, while Lizzie looked angry. He put his hand on Charlotte's back and she made a weird face.
          "She's okay, Lizzie. I know her." Tommy said.
Lizzie scoffed.
          "She might look like Grace, but she's not."
          "Lizzie." Tommy yelled.
She walked out and Charlotte gave Tommy a look.
          "She's pretty protective over you."
          "She's in love with me."
          "Man I feel bad for her." Charlotte said.
Tommy rolled his eyes and then stood in front of her.
          "Did you come back to get in another closet with me?" Tommy smirked.
          "In your dreams British boy."
She walked passed him as Ada stood outside of her office door.
          "You so want me." He said.
She turned to look at him.
          "I so want you to stop talking to me."
He smirked because he liked this little game they played. Charlotte walked into Ada's office and Polly was in there.
          "You two are so hot for each other." Polly said.
          "Oh..we are so not. Did you hear our conversation?"
          "We did and it won't be long until you two are ripping each other's clothes off." Ada smirked.
Charlotte laughed.
          "Please. You are so wrong."
          "We'll see." Polly smirked.
Charlotte shook her head and pulled out a bottle of light pink nail polish and handed it to Ada.
          "I brought this for you. Pink isn't my color."
          "So you have a color?" Polly asked.
          "Everyone has a color."
          "We couldn't tell." Ada said as she looked Charlotte up and down in her neutral colored clothes.
          "Look...how about you two stop by my photoshoot today and you can see that I actually wear different colors."
          "I would love to see models behind the scene oh my God!" Ada squealed.
          "What time?" Polly asked.
          "A little before 11:30. I'm having lunch with Alfie."
          "What's the story with that? Are you two together?" Polly asked.
          "No. We've been best friends our whole lives. He's probably the only man I trust."
          "So you two have just been friends...your whole lives?" Ada asked.
She nodded.
          "And he's never tried to get you in bed?"
          "Well...we did try to date, but we realized we were better as friends....but he's the only man I trust and a girl has needs."
Polly and Ada smirked.
          "So you're friends with benefits. What's that like?!" Ada asked.
          "It's nice. We know each other really well and there are no strings attached. I will say.....I bet it's nice with someone you're in love with though. Besides Alfie, I've only ever been with one other man and it was everything but love."
This is the most Charlotte has opened up to them and they were so happy she felt comfortable.
          "Sex is great with someone you're in love with, but you'll find it and you're having fun until you do." Polly said.
          "I'm not looking for love. I don't believe in love."
The two girls looked at her with sad eyes.
          "But what about getting married and having kids?" Ada asked.
          "It's not for me. I had those dreams when I was a little girl, but I had to grow up overnight and they were killed by reality."
They gave her sad looks as they stayed silent. Charlotte cleared her throat.
          "I will see you guys in a few hours." She said and then walked out.
          "Leaving so soon?" Tommy asked.
          "Yeah, try not to cry when I'm gone." She said and then closed the door.
Charlotte was at work and surrounded by a bunch of other models. They were all walking around in their bras and underwear. Some wore robes and some didn't. She was the last one to do her photoshoot because she was headlining. Charlotte was in lingerie as they measured her waist. She looked up and not only saw Ada and Polly, but saw the Shelby brothers.
Arthur, Finn, and John were looking at her body, but Tommy was looking at her face. Charlotte put her silk robe on and walked over.
          "CW...I didn't know you worked in heaven." John said as he looked at all the models.
          "Yeah, I feel like I'm in a room full of angels."
Arthur smiled.
          "Not completely full of angels." Tommy mumbled as he looked at Charlotte.
She made a face at him. Charlotte looked over at a 15 year old Finn who was just staring at her. He was head over heels for her, but it was just a young crush.
          "Would you guys like to go meet some of my friends?"
           "Yes." Arthur and John said quickly.
           "Are any of them blonde like you?" Finn asked.
Most of the girls here had dark hair, so it was rare to see a blonde or red head. Charlotte smiled as everyone else laughed at Finn. She grabbed his hand as they started to walk. He put his arm around her, but it was innocent. She had a soft spot for Finn because he was young and innocent. A while later Charlotte had introduced the guys to girls and they were all paired off. Polly and Ada were talking to some other girls as Tommy stood beside Charlotte.
          "Want me to introduce you to some girls?" She asked.
He looked at her.
          "No."
          "What? Models aren't your type?"
          "Dark haired girls aren't my type." He said.
          "That's pretty transparent, Tommy."
          "I never said you were my type. I just like blondes."
She surprisingly kissed him on the cheek and then made eye contact.
          "I'm everyone's type."
He raised his eyebrows as she started to walk away. She stopped at one of the models and then pointed towards Tommy. The model walked over and introduced herself.
          "Hi, I'm Megan. Charlotte told me that you were too nervous to come and talk to me?"
He looked at Charlotte and she smirked and winked at him. Megan was flirting with Tommy and he was not into it. It was time for Charlotte's photoshoot, so she changed. They had her in a skin tight, burgundy, strapless dress. Tommy just stopped and watched Charlotte pose and get her picture taken. The rest of the models left because their day was over. Alfie walked up beside Tommy.
          "No one looks like her." Alfie said.
          "She's beautiful." Tommy said.
          "Yeah, well you can look, but you can't touch."
          "And what if she wants to touch me?"
          "She won't." Alfie laughed.
          "Whatever you say, Alfie."
Charlotte was finished a while later and walked over.
Alfie kissed Charlotte's cheek.
          "Are you ready to go, Charlie?"
          "Yes...just let me go change first."
Alfie looked her up and down.
          "Or you could just wear that."
          "And give you the satisfaction...I would never." She said as she pushed him.
He grabbed her and playfully hugged her as she tried to get away.
          "Love me, Charlie. Love me and not Tommy." Alfie said being dramatic.
          "Alfie." She laughed.
          "I'm taller and I can grow a beard."
          "Get off of me." She laughed as she finally pushed him away.
          "So will you love me?" Alfie joked.
She smiled.
          "No."
          "Do you need help changing?" Alfie smirked.
          "Actually I do."
The two men looked at her with shocked faces. Charlotte put her hand out to Tommy.
          "Tommy, do you mind?"
He gladly took her hand and he turned back to Alfie as they walked away. Alfie crossed his arms and shook his head. They got back to her dressing room and Tommy stopped at the door. She turned and looked at him.
          "Are you just going to stand at the door?"
          "You weren't just messing with Alfie? You actually need help?"
           "I was, but I do need help with my zipper."
He shut the door and slowly unzipped her dress. She let the dress fall to the floor. Charlotte turned to face Tommy as she stood in a strapless bra and underwear. Tommy looked away.
          "What? You don't like what you see?" She asked.
He looked at her and they made eye contact.
          "Everyone else looks at my body, but you....you looked me in the eyes."
          "You have beautiful eyes."
          "So do you." She said.
Tommy looked at her trying to figure her out. She was slowly starting to trust him and she didn't know why. Maybe because Alfie did. Charlotte was confused because she never thought she could trust anyone again.
          "Alfie said that trying to be with you is a fight I won't win." Tommy said.
"You won't."
Tommy stepped closer to her and held her jaw as they made eye contact. Charlotte didn't step back like she normally would. She oddly felt safe with him even though they didn't really know each other.
"Well I never lose." He said.
Tommy leaned in and they were about to kiss, but they were stopped by gunshots. Before they could even react, a group of five guys busted in the dressing room. Tommy and Charlotte looked at each other and then started to fight the men. They were landing punches left and right, but they were outnumbered. They were putting up a good fight until two men grabbed Charlotte and knocked her out.
"Leave her alone." Tommy yelled.
A man hit Tommy, knocking him out as well.
"Take him too." The man ordered.