Our home

They kissed again and then the Shelby family walked in the room.
"What the bloody hell?" Polly asked as everyone stared at Charlotte holding the gun.
Tommy had his hands around her waist as they looked at everyone.
"She saved my life." He said proudly.
Everyone looked proud of Charlotte.
"John, go get Moss and tell him the Changretta's did this." Tommy ordered.
He took Charlotte's gun and put it in his suit pocket.
"Finn is the one who thought she had something on you. He never doubted you." Charlotte said.
Tommy shook Finn's hand as Finn smiled. Everyone started to walk out and leave. No one even wanted to go to this dinner because Grace put it together. Charlotte and Tommy were holding hands as they followed the group.
"To the Garrison!" Arthur yelled.
Everyone walked that way, but Tommy stopped.
"Are you coming, brother?"
"I think I'd rather go home." He said as Charlotte smiled.
Everyone smiled at them and then Tommy and Charlotte finally got home. Ada's maid left with Karl and then Tommy immediately went to get Carter. He smiled as he held him. Tommy walked over and held Charlotte's face with his free hand.
"You look so beautiful."
She smiled and then looked down. Tommy lifted her face up by her chin.
"I'm sorry I didn't realize she had something on you sooner. I should've known you would have never acted like that...I said some horrible things to you."
"Rightfully so. Charlotte, there's no way you could've known, okay? There's no need to be sorry."
She just looked at him because she felt bad.
"I love you, Charlotte."
She smiled.
"I love you too, Tommy."
Their night went on and they were in bed. Charlotte was wearing his sweatshirt as he was shirtless. He was lifting Carter up as Charlotte smiled. Tommy turned to look at her.
"How did you learn how to shoot like that?"
"My cousin in New York taught me. She has perfect aim, but I'm faster on the trigger."
He smirked and then kissed her. Carter fell asleep and they put him to bed. They could finally be a little family now. The next day came and Tommy and Charlotte woke up to Finn and John wrestling in the living room.
          "At least they didn't wake Carter." Charlotte mumbled as she put her head in his chest.
Tommy held Charlotte tighter and they started to fall back asleep until the heard glass breaking.
          "Shit." John yelled.
Carter started crying and Tommy got up.
          "I'm going to kill them." He said.
Charlotte got up and put some pj shorts on and they walked out. John and Finn were sitting on the couch like nothing happened. Charlotte went and got Carter and Tommy looked at the broken lamp.
          "You couldn't wrestle at your house?" Tommy asked John.
          "We weren't wrestling." John said.
          "Then who broke my lamp?" Charlotte asked.
John and Finn looked at each other.
          "You mean it wasn't already broken?" John asked.
Tommy started to go at his brothers.
          "Finn did it." John blurted out.
"You always blame me." Finn crossed his arms.
Charlotte gave a small laugh.
          "Both of you out of my sight before I kill you." Tommy warned.
The two boys went upstairs.
          "Here, you take him and I'll clean this up." She said.
          "No, I'll do it. It's glass, Charlotte. It could cut you." Tommy said as he picked it up.
She nodded and got back in bed as she calmed Carter down. Eventually Tommy came back in and got next to her.
          "I have a surprise for you." He said.
She looked at him and he kissed her.
          "Get dressed, Wilson."
Tommy was the only one that called her by her last name and she loved it.
          "What are we going to do with him?" She asked.
          "Bring him with us. It's for him too."
Tommy took him as Charlotte got dressed and then she took him. Tommy drove as he had one hand around Charlotte.
          "Tommy, where are we going?"
          "You'll see." He smirked.
They pulled up to this huge house with a fountain out front. Charlotte looked amazed. He almost smiled at her face and then got out and opened her door. Tommy held her free hand as she stepped out.
          "It's so beautiful." She said as she looked at it.
          "Who's house is it?" She asked.
          "Ours."
She quickly looked at him.
          "What?"
He walked over to her.
          "It's for us and our family." He said and then kissed her.
Charlotte was still stunned. She stood there as Tommy took a few steps towards the door. He turned back and held out his hand.
          "Come on."
She smiled and took his hand. Charlotte thought she was stunned by the outside...that was an understatement compared to the beautiful inside. He took Carter as she walked around the grand living room, dining room, and kitchen.
          "Whatever decorations or furniture you don't like...we can get rid of." He said.
          "No. It's perfect." She said as she walked back to Tommy.
She got to him and smiled.
          "I have another surprise for you." He said.
He pointed to a door across from them.
          "That's my office."
She nodded and then he turned to the door beside him and opened it.
          "And this is yours."
She slowly walked in.
          "Oh, Tommy." She said quietly.
There was a place for her to sketch her new fashion ideas, a dress form for her to put her actual designs on, a beautiful desk, and he had all of her magazine covers and runway headlines framed and put on the walls.
          "You...you did this for me?" She asked.
          "You needed a proper place to work. Your work was too good for a kitchen table."
She turned to look at him as she had tears in her eyes.
          "Hey, there's no crying on the first day of our new house." He joked.
She gave a small smile and then he hugged her.
          "Let's go see the upstairs." He said.
They went upstairs and it was bedroom after bedroom. Tommy took her into Carter's room. It was already all put together and decorated. Tommy put Carter in his crib so he would get used to the new place. Charlotte smiled.
          "I love it."
          "Good. Now let's go see the best part of the whole house." He said.
She looked at him.
          "Our room." He said as he grabbed her hand.
They walked in and there was a huge bed. It was perfect. The room was so beautiful and they had a huge master bathroom with two sinks, a shower, and bathtub, plus an enormous walk in closet. Tommy sat down on their new bed as she took it all in.
          "So what do you think?" He asked.
She smiled and shook her head.
          "You did all of this..." She whispered.
She looked at him.
          "I love our new home and I love you." She said.
Tommy smirked and pulled her on top of him.
          "When did you have the time to do all of this?" She asked.
He put a piece of hair behind her ear.
          "The day after you told me you were pregnant is when I bought the house and made all of the plans."
She smiled and then kissed him.
          "This is our house where our family will grow." She said like she still couldn't believe it.
          "And I wouldn't want to be here with anyone else." Tommy said.
Tommy flipped Charlotte so she was on her back and he was on top of her. He kissed her and then quickly pulled away.
          "I forgot to show you the stables..and next week I'll take you and you can pick out whatever horse you want." He said.
          "Tommy, I can't ride a horse."
He laughed.
          "I'm serious. I don't know how."
          "Your father owns the largest racetrack in Australia and you don't know how to ride a horse?"
          "My sister liked riding and my father didn't let me because it was her thing."
          "Then I'll teach you." He said and then kissed her neck.
          "But for now, let's break our new bed in." He smirked.
Charlotte put her arms around his neck as they started to kiss. Tommy just started to run his hand up her thigh when Carter started to cry. He pulled away and sighed as he rested his head in her neck. Charlotte gave a small laugh. She got up and went to his room. It was time to feed him so she did. Tommy walked in right as she finished.
          "All of our clothes and things will be here soon and everyone is coming over later for dinner." He said.
          "How are Michael and Finn going to take it?"
          "They will be happy for us and if not."
          "You'll kill them." She joked.
He bent down and kissed her.
          "Exactly." He said.
Hours later and all of their stuff was put away and the staff was settling in. Tommy introduced Charlotte to Francis. She was the head maid and Carter's nanny. Francis took Carter so he could get used to her.
          "Tommy, we don't need someone else to raise our baby."
          "She's not raising him. She's here to babysit him whenever we need, okay?"
She nodded and he kissed her forehead. She went upstairs to get ready.

Charlotte walked out as Tommy was buttoning his shirt

          "Beautiful." He said.
She kissed him and then they grabbed Carter and went downstairs as everyone arrived. Everyone got the tour of the house and they all ate dinner. Charlotte was standing with Ada and Alfie as she saw Finn and Michael outside on the deck. She walked out there.
          "Hey." She said softly.
They both turned to her.
          "The house is beautiful, Charlotte." Michael smiled.
          "Thank you."
She hugged Michael.
          "I'm really going to miss living with you guys."
          "You really will?" Finn asked.
          "Definitely. I mean who else would I play cards with until two in the morning." She joked.
Finn wrapped his arms around her from behind.
          "I wish you didn't have to leave." He said.
          "Me too, but now you guys can sleep through the night without a crying baby waking you up."
The boys gave a small laugh.
          "You will still see me everyday and there are about a hundred rooms in this house, so you can come over and stay whenever you want." She said.
Finn kissed her on the cheek.
          "Deal." He said.
The two boys started to walk back inside, but she grabbed their hands.
          "I just want to say thank you to both of you for dropping what was going on in your lives to move in with me. I wouldn't have gotten through that time without you two and I don't know how I'm going to live in a house without you." She said.
They both smiled and hugged her.
          "I love you guys."
          "And we love you." They both said.
John came out and he was already drunk.
          "Are you guys going to be girls all night or are you going to drink?" He yelled.
He pointed at Finn.
          "Except you, little brother." John joked.
Michael walked inside with John as Finn threw his head back and whined. Charlotte grabbed his hand as she pulled him inside.
          "Come on. I'll slip you some liquor." She said.
The night went on and everyone had a good time. Charlotte and Tommy were standing at their window in their room as they watched everyone leave. He moved the hair off of her shoulder and kissed her neck.
          "Let's finish what we started." He whispered.