The sister

~~~Check out the visuals!!~~~

Charlotte got home and passed out in her bed and Alfie did the same. She woke up and realized she wore Ada's coat home, so she took a shower and got ready.

(Visualize Charlotte!)

She walked downstairs and Alfie was sitting at the table with his head in his hands. She snuck up behind him and yelled. He jumped and gave her a look.
"The only time you're allowed to yell like that is in bed." He mumbled.
She gave him a fake sad look.
"Awe is little Alfie hung over?" She mocked.
"Nothing about me is little and you of all people should know that." He said as he got up.
"Someone's a bit cranky this morning."
He gave her a look as he went to pour more coffee.
"Where are you going?" He asked.
"I accidentally took home Ada's jacket last night, so I'm going to return it."
He knew it wasn't an accident. The girls planned for him to put Ada's jacket on a drunk Charlotte so she would have to go to the betting den and hopefully entangle with Tommy. Alfie being too far into this scheme, wanted to watch it play out.
"We'll hold on..I'll go with you."
"Thanks dad, but I don't need an escort."
He rolled his eyes at her.
"Just give me ten minutes to shower. Stay right there."
He held out his hand to her as he backed up.
"Stay Charlie. Stay."
"I'm not a fucking dog, Alfie."
He shrugged his shoulders and she started after him, but he ran off. Finally Alfie came out and they started to leave.
"About time. You're worse than a girl." She said.
"Can't rush perfection."
She shook her head and they walked to the betting den. The Shelby's had their back to the door as they all stared in Tommy's office. Charlotte walked up beside John and he never looked at her.
"What are we looking at?" She whispered.
"We aren't supposed to tell Charlotte, but Tommy took home a girl from the pub last night that claimed to know her."
Charlotte cleared her throat.
"John."
"Hey, Charlotte." He said as he turned to her and then back to Tommy's office.
His eyes grew wide as he looked at her again.
"Charlotte!"
The Shelby's all turned their heads to see her.
"Why are you here?" Ada blurted out.
Charlotte made a weird face.
"She grabbed your jacket instead of hers, so she's returning it." Alfie said as he looked at Polly and Ada.
He widened his eyes at them and Charlotte just looked confused. She handed Ada her jacket and then John pulled her aside.
"Do you remember what you told me last night?" He asked.
"Oh God...what did I say?"
John laughed.
"You told me you liked Tommy."
"Mmmm....well...I...I was very drunk so that was probably the alcohol talking."
"Probably." John agreed even though he knew it's how she felt.
Tommy opened his door as he was kissing this mysterious girl. They stopped and he didn't notice everyone.
"So you said you and Charlotte were friends?"
"I've known her my whole life."
The pair turned to see the group and Charlotte was stunned. The woman looked nothing like Charlotte. She was pretty, but looked way older.
"Katherine."
"Shit." Alfie said.
She smirked at Charlotte.
          "Charlotte."
          "So you're friends?" Polly questioned.
          "No, we're not friends." Charlotte said.
          "We're sisters."
Tommy's face dropped and everyone stared either at him or Charlotte.
          "Half sisters." Charlotte corrected.
          "What are you doing here, Katherine?" Alfie asked.
          "I see he's still fighting your battles."
          "You should know better than anyone that I fight my own."
          "What are you going to do? Fight me? I'd hate to have to bruise up that face before your big show."
   Charlotte laughed and Katherine walked over to her and circled her sister as she talked.
          "My sister the model. Perfect face...perfect body. Too bad the inside doesn't look as good as the outside."
          "Alright Katherine." Charlotte said sarcastically as she warned her.
Katherine stopped in front of Charlotte and they made eye contact. She lightly touched Charlotte's hand and she quickly slapped it away and looked super uncomfortable.
          "Don't touch me." Charlotte said.
          "You still have those issues? Must be hard to get a man if you can't be touched." Katherine smirked.
          "Katherine." Alfie yelled.
          "Still wearing your hair down?" Katherine asked as she started to move Charlotte's hair.
Charlotte grabbed her wrist and bent her arm behind her back and then slammed her against the table. Her fight or flight took over. She pushed her sister's face into the table and Alfie came and pulled her back. Katherine stood up and laughed.
          "There she is. Just wait until they find out who you really are." She said.
          "What are you doing here, Katherine?" Alfie asked.
"Came to bring my sister home."
"Well how about you leave before I release her on you." Alfie said as Charlotte struggled in his arms.
"They're coming for you. They know where you are. I'll see you around, sis."
She walked to the door and turned around.
"And I'll see you later." She winked at Tommy and walked out.
Everyone turned to look at Tommy. Alfie let go of Charlotte and she made eye contact with Tommy.
"I didn't know she was your sister, but an eye for an eye right? Me and your sister and you with John." He spit.
"You want to enlighten me on what the fuck you're talking about?" She said.
"You are so good at playing the innocent victim."
"You two deserve each other." She said and then walked out.
"She wasn't flirting with John." Ada said.
"I don't care."
Polly scoffed.
"I sent John to flirt with her, so you'd get mad and finally get over yourself and ask her out." She said.
"It's true, Tom. She came out of the bathroom and tripped and I caught her. She was drunk and then she told me a secret and that's it. I swear." John said.
"What secret?" Alfie asked.
"Well I promised I wouldn't tell."
"What are we? Teenage girls?" Arthur asked.
"She said she liked you, Tom...but now that you've fucked her sister...can I actually go for her now?" John asked.
Tommy gave him a look and then walked into his office. Alfie looked at the girls.
"What happened to plan?"
"We didn't know he'd fuck her sister." Ada said.
"So what's the deal with her?" Polly asked.
They all sat at the table and Tommy discreetly listened from his office.
"Well it's Charlie's story to tell, but I can give you some background on the she devil." Alfie started.
"They don't even look like they could be sisters." Arthur said.
"Katherine and Charlie only share a father. They have different mother's. As you can tell. Her father had an affair and Katherine was sadly the result. It all happened way before Charlie was born."
"That's why she looks much older." John said.
"Yeah, Katherine is 11 years older and their brother, Chase, is eight years older than Charlie. Evelyn, Chase and Charlie's mother, wanted another baby and he didn't, but Charlie came and that's when it all started."
"So Chase and Charlotte are full siblings?" Finn asked.
Alfie nodded yes.
"So where is Evelyn?" Polly asked.
"She died when Charlie was seven. Charlie swears that Katherine and her father conspired and killed her because she was as healthy as can be and just died over night...and it just happened to be the night she told Chase and Charlie she was taking them away from their father because it wasn't safe, so you tell me."
"My God." Polly said.
"Poor Char." Ada said.
"It doesn't even scratch the surface, but if she wants you to know, she'll tell you."
"So her mom was sweet?" Polly asked.
"From what Charlie says...she was a sweetheart. She adored her mother."
"And Katherine?" Ada asked.
"That bitch is evil. She's just like their father. If only you knew. We cut and murder people, but what they did to her...it would've been a kindness just to kill her." Alfie said and then stood up.
They all had sad looks on their faces and Tommy sat in his office feeling stupid.
"Well...I'm going to go get my hothead and make sure she didn't kill her sister."