Ready

~~~I'm sorry it seems like nothing is happening. I promise you guys some big stuff is on its way!! I hope you enjoyed this happy and intimate chapter! Much love.🖤~~~

   Tommy and Charlotte were inseparable for the next few weeks. They were really in that first stage where they just wanted to be with each other because it was new. They rarely showed pda though because neither of them liked to be touchy in front of people. It was something they liked to keep private. They also found it hard to get alone time because if they were at Tommy's then all of his siblings were there and Alfie was always around because it was his place. Charlotte had just cooked dinner for her and Tommy and right as they sat down, Alfie came in.
          "Ah you made dinner, Charlie. It looks great."
Her and Tommy shared a look and then she gave Alfie a fake smile as he sat down. Her and Alfie joke a lot, but he was the only one there for her in hard times and she didn't want to hurt his feelings.
          "Are you guys going to the pub tonight?" Alfie asked.
          "We might." Tommy said.
          "Everyone will be there...you should go, Alfie." Charlotte said.
          "I think I will."
He finished his dinner and went to shower. Charlotte was cleaning up the kitchen as Tommy came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.
          "We finally get to be alone." He whispered.
She turned around and kissed him. Alfie walked out in casual clothes.
          "I thought you were going to the Garrison?" She asked.
          "Decided to stay in tonight."
          "Well..we're headed over there now." Tommy said.
He grabbed Charlotte and pulled her out of the house.
          "I thought we were staying in?" She said.
          "We are."
They got to his house and sighed of relief when they saw that it was empty.
          "Now..where were we?" She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
He pushed her against the counter as they started to kiss again, but were interrupted once more by his siblings busting through the door.
          "I thought you were supposed to be at the Garrison." Tommy said.
          "We were. We got drunk and now we're home." John said.
          "It's only nine." Charlotte said.
          "We've been drinking since three, love." Arthur said.
Tommy shook his head and pulled Charlotte upstairs to his room. He closed the door as she took off her shoes and coat and got in his bed. He turned around and looked at her.
          "Are you going to bed?"
          "No. I'm just cold."
          "You're always cold." He said.
          "Well maybe if it wasn't ten degrees here every day."
Tommy almost laughed as he walked to his closet and pulled out a black crew neck sweatshirt. He handed it to her as he got in bed. She put his sweatshirt on and then they started to kiss once more. They were stopped by Arthur and John wrestling right outside the door. Tommy shook his head.
          "We need our own place." He said.
          "We really do."
          "Really?"
          "A place with a padlock."
He smirked and kissed her, but they stopped when they heard a loud sound.
          "Tommy" Arthur yelled.
They both got up and saw Arthur and John laying at the bottom of the steps.
          "At least they're quiet now." She said.
Tommy laughed and then they went to help the two. John and Arthur were sitting on the couch as Charlotte walked over with ice for them.
          "Can we keep her, Tom?" John asked.
          "Yeah, she's a keeper." Arthur said.
She made sure they were okay and then they went back up to bed. The next day came and Charlotte was taking Polly some of her samples from her new swimsuit line. She walked in the kitchen right as the Shelby brother's did. Before she could do anything, John picked her up and ran with her. He was using her a shield from Arthur....who was fake shooting him.
          "Seriously I'm your human shield?"
          "Well I wasn't picking up Tommy..and you weigh less than him."
          "What do you weigh? 100 pounds. Arthur feel how light she is."
John handed Charlotte to Arthur as they walked to the living room.
          "Can you put me down now?"
          "Now you're my human shield." Arthur laughed as him and John continued to act like children.
Charlotte hit Arthur's chest and then pulled her gun and pointed it at him as a joke.
          "You can't shoot me...you're dead."
          "I will shoot you if you don't put me down."
He laughed as he set her down and then they looked up at saw Polly standing with a teenager. Charlotte recognized him. Polly introduced her son to everyone. She looked so happy and proud. Michael got to shake Charlotte's hand.
          "How old are you?" Michael boldly asked.
          "Too old for you." Tommy said.
Michael nodded and stepped back.
          "They're together." Polly said.
          "My apologies."
          "Pol, I have a surprise for you." Tommy said.
Arthur and John smiled. They all walked outside and Tommy held Charlotte's hand, which was weird. Tommy and Charlotte rode in one car as the rest rode in another. They walked up to a beautiful house and Tommy handed Polly the key.
          "I figured you'd need a new house for you and Michael. You deserve it, Pol."
Polly was shocked, but happy.
          "It's all mine?" She asked.
          "It's all yours."
She smiled and hugged Tommy and Charlotte just admired. He had the kindest heart, but he never showed it. Everyone walked inside and Polly had tears in her eyes. She walked over to Charlotte.
          "Did you have anything to do with this?"
          "This was all him." She smiled.
Polly smiled and then saw a framed picture on the table. She picked it up and showed Charlotte. It was the picture of her and Anna. Tommy walked over and Polly looked at him.
          "I thought you'd want that framed." He said.
Polly hugged him again and Charlotte looked at him and felt something she has never felt before. Love. They all left to give Polly and Michael time. Charlotte pulled Tommy to her house, which for once was actually empty. She couldn't take her eyes off of him.
          "I need to go to work, Charlotte." He laughed.
She pulled him closer.
          "Work can wait."
He gave her a look as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
          "You're a good man, Tommy."
He looked into her eyes and then kissed her. She pulled away and looked at him.
          "Tommy, I'm ready."
          "Are you sure?"
She nodded and then they made it up to her room. Charlotte wasn't even nervous because she felt that comfortable around him. This was a huge deal and the first time she's been with someone she loves. His shirt came off first and she ran her fingers over his tattoos. They were kissing and then he pulled her sweater off and made eye contact as his hands were on her bra. She nodded and he took it off. Tommy kissed her neck, collarbone, and then down her chest. He kissed down her stomach and pulled her skirt and underwear down. He kissed her inner thigh and then he made her moan. She gripped his hair as she started to breathe hard.
"Tommy." She breathed.
Charlotte bit her lip and closed her eyes as she moaned again. Tommy's pants came off and he kissed up her stomach and finally made his way back to her lips. They both moaned as he entered her. They made eye contact and then started kissing as they continued. It was very intimate and passionate for the two. Charlotte moaned as she gripped Tommy's hair. She pulled him down on her chest as she started to climax. Tommy groaned in her neck as he finished too. He lifted his head up and looked at her as they breathed hard.
          "That was worth the wait."
She laughed and then they kissed. He laid right beside her as they made eye contact. He pushed a piece of hair out of her face.
          "Don't break my heart, Tommy."
He got closer to her.
          "I wouldn't dream of it."