Chapter 1

"Why are you sending us to Earth?" Aquarius asked the king. The zodiacs were in King Ophiuchus's palace.

"Yeah! Why would you send us to the world of... what are they called? Kaitlyns?" Sagittarius asked.

"I think they're called Karens," Scorpio said.

"You're definitely one of those sometimes," Aries said.

"Oh shit they're gonna argue again aren't they?" Gemini asked.

"They are," Minnie said. She groaned and leaned on her twin's shoulder. "Wake me up when they stop arguing."

"DID YOU JUST FUCKING CALL ME A KAREN?" Scorpio yelled at Aries.

"I find it very annoying that both our best friends can never get along," Gemini said to Minnie.

"Same," Minnie agreed.

"Excuse me? I'm also your best friend, Gemini," Sagittarius said.

"Sorry. I meant one of my best friends," Gemini said.

"It's fine I was kidding." Sagittarius said.

"YOU'RE A LOSER!" Aries yelled at Scorpio.

"Is that seriously the worst insult you got, dumbass?" Scorpio asked.

"LITERALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Virgo yelled at them. Aries and Scorpio shut up.

"Thank you, Virgo," King Ophiuchus said. "Anyways do I finally have everyone's attention?"

"Yes Sir," Aries said.

"Yes Sir..." Scorpio muttered.

"Now that these two boys finished their argument, I am sending you to Earth because I want you to feel the experience down there," King Ophiuchus said.

"You sure we're not talking about hell here?" Sagittarius asked.

"It could be hell. Apparently people in Earth think having skin color that isn't white immediately makes them bad people," Leo said.

"Really? People actually do that?" Cancer asked.

"Yeah! And apparently they also think it's wrong to not cover your feet with a blanket," Minnie said, purely just to get Scorpio to yell at her.

"WE THINK IT'S WRONG ON CELESTIA TOO!" Scorpio yelled at Minnie.

"Woah chill out dude," Minnie said. "It's normal. Everyone does it."

"IT'S NOT NORMAL! NO ONE DOES IT! STOP DOING IT!" Scorpio yelled.

"Yeah it's not normal," Gemini said.

"Gemi! You're supposed to be on my side!" Minnie exclaimed. "It's a part of our twin contract!"

"Ha! Even your twin agrees with me!" Scorpio said. "And you wonder why no one ever wants to have sleepovers with you."

"Rude!" Minnie said. "What if I were suicidal and that was the last straw?"

"It isn't though," Scorpio said.

"Y'all talk too much," Capricorn said. "Like stop fighting. And Minnie, you knew he was going to start an argument when you said you kept your feet out when sleeping."

"I did. That's exactly why I said it," Minnie said.

"You really wanted to start an argument?" Capricorn asked.

"Not really I just wanted to provoke Scorpi," Minnie said.

"I love provoking Scorpi," Aries said.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE CALL ME THAT!" Scorpio yelled at Aries.

"Then how come Minnie Mouse can call you that?" Aries asked.