Chapter 8

this book isnt my main focus anymore, so i will be shortening chapters to like 2000+ words rather than 3000+ words

also i'm aware this chapter fucking sucks please don't bully me about it

♈︎ ♉︎ ♊︎ ♋︎ ♌︎ ♍︎ ♎︎ ♏︎ ♐︎ ♑︎ ♒︎ ♓︎

"Who do you love more than anyone in the universe?" Pisces asked everyone. Why did she ask? Who knows. The zodiacs were all in Cancer's living room because Aqua invited them all over against Cancer's wishes.

"Books," Minnie said.

"Me too," Virgo agreed.

"I said who," Pisces said.

"Fine. Myself," Minnie said.

"Give me a straight answer," Pisces said.

"None of us are capable of such a thing, Pisces," Scorpio said. "In more ways than one."

"Pisces, by asking everyone who they love, you are not going to get them to reveal their crushes," Leo said.

"Leo! Don't spoil my plans! I was hoping someone would do so, considering how dumb we all are," Pisces said.

"This is so boring. Why'd we all come here again?" Aqua asked.

"You invited everyone here against my will," Cancer said, glaring at her.

"Oh, right. I just forgot how boring everyone is," Aqua said.

"We should play never have I ever," Gemini suggested.

"What are we, 12?" Virgo asked.

"Mentally, yes," Gemini said. "So who's in?" No one raised their hands. "Too bad. We're playing anyway. Never have I ever... dated someone because I was too blind to realize I was actually in love with someone else and basically wanted to cover up my feelings with dating that person, and when I realized my feelings for that person, I broke up with the person who I dated who definitely deserves much better than me." Everyone but Libra looked at Virgo.

"Fuck you," Virgo said and put a finger down.

"Okay, that's all I wanted to play that game for," Gemini said. "So Virgo, you lose. Everyone else... I guess you win?"

"No no no, I wanna keep playing," Virgo said.

"Aren't you the one who didn't want to play-"

"Never have I ever started hating someone because my siblings claimed they did something they definitely didn't do and since I'm fucking delusional, I actually believed them," Virgo said, cutting Gemini off.

"Okay, I don't wanna play this," Scorpio said.

"Come on, Scorpio. Put your finger down," Aries said.

Scorpio rolled his eyes and did so. "Never have I ever not listened to my friend or twin after they told me the guy I was friends with was definitely not a good person and he was just friends with me to date me."

"I'm sorry, okay?" Minnie said and put a finger down. "Never have I ever... had a crush on my best friend." No one put their finger down. "Fucking liars. I know at least 4 of you have."

"Minnie, exposing people's crushes isn't good," Gemini said.

"Why though? Can't y'all just tell your crush you like them? The worst that'll happen is they reject you. You can still stay friends," Minnie said.

"Sometimes they're already dating someone. It's kinda fucked up to confess to someone already in a relationship," Libra said. "Or they just broke up with someone and you're scared you'll be a rebound and they don't actually like you."