Chapter 7

heyyyyyyyy

you're probably very surprised i updated this quickly lmao

dont expect this to ever happen again i was just feeling very creative this weekend

i proofread this once so dont point out the plot holes or anything please. actually what plot am i talking about? there's 0 plot in this damn story lmao

also this is honestly my proudest chapter and i wrote it in 2 days so please comment as much as possible to boost my ego

this chapter is also very shippy (sorry theres no aries x scorpio this chapter... or them at all in this chapter) and no i didnt actually plan for that to happen the day before valentine's day. guess love was in the air and since im aroace it just went through me into my writing lmao

anywaysssss enjoy :)

♈︎ ♉︎ ♊︎ ♋︎ ♌︎ ♍︎ ♎︎ ♏︎ ♐︎ ♑︎ ♒︎ ♓︎

"Hello my dear friend," Libra said as he entered Virgo's house.

"How the hell did you get inside?" Virgo asked from his couch.

"Magic," Libra said before lying on Virgo's couch. Virgo rolled his eyes. Libra grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. "Wanna binge a show?"

"Sure. What show?" Virgo asked.

"Hm... let's watch a Disney show," Libra said, logging onto his Disney+ account. "I still can't believe you don't have a Disney+ account."

"I don't watch Disney. Too many people thinking they're quirky and 'not like other girls'."

"Sure, but the older shows are good. Like Boy Meets World? Love that show. And the Suite Life of Zack and Cody. And That's So Raven. Some of the new shows are good too. Like Andi Mack or The Owl House."

"I've been meaning to watch The Owl House... just never got around to actually watching it."

"Dude, we gotta watch it," Libra said, clicking on the show. "Luz is the cutest. So are Willow, Gus, King... every character in the show is amazing except the villains."

"Interesting..." Virgo said. Libra grabbed a blanket before playing the episode and making himself comfortable on the couch. When they were in the middle of the first episode, Virgo said, "This is ridiculous. Why do you like this show so much?"

Libra looked at him like he was going to murder him any second. "This show is worth more than my life and yours combined. Don't you dare insult it again. I will make you watch this show until you start enjoying it."

"Damn, okay," Virgo said.

They just stayed there for a while, watching the show, before they heard someone ring his doorbell. "I'll get it," Libra said. He got up and answered the door. It was Mike. "Uh... hey Mike."

"Hi Libra," Mike said and smiled. "Is Virgo here?"

"I mean... it's his house," Libra said. "One sec, lemme call him. VIRGO, MIKE'S HERE!"

When Virgo heard that, a wave of sadness crashed over him for some reason. Why are you upset? You don't even like this show. He paused the show and walked over to the door. "Hey Mike."

"Hey. I was hoping we could hang out?" Mike said.

Is he joking? Libra thought. Does he not see me and Virgo are hanging out right now? And Virgo is 100% going to join Mike because I'm pretty sure I'm worthless to him or something-