Chapter 4

"Okay, so Libs is dying of depression because Virgo is on a date with another dude?" Cancer asked.

"Yep," Aquarius said. "The poor baby. We needed more help which is why we called the GNB meeting."

"Ah okay," Cancer said. "Well I'm all caught up then."

A GNB meeting is a girls and non-binary meeting. The girls and Gemini made the name for when they all needed to meet each other. Typically it was just them, but sometimes one or two of the guys joined as well. In this case, Libra was there as well. The guys tried to make something like this, but Scorpio and Aries killed it with their arguing. And Virgo thought it was the stupidest idea they've ever thought of. Libra agreed with Virgo since he's obsessed with him. Then Taurus and Sag (mostly Sag) made a "we hate all our friends" club which lasted about 5 seconds before Aries bought them boba and Virgo bought them ice cream.

"Okay, Libs, we're here to help," Pisces said.

"I don't know why you called a GNB meeting," Libra said. "I'm not that depressed."

"Says the one who keeps crying over the smallest things," said Minnie who was feeding him since he was "too tired" to bring the spoon up to his mouth. "You cried when you saw a book in the movie we were watching. And the book wasn't even romance. It was comedy. Also known as Virgo's most hated genre of books."

Libra teared up again. "Virgo loves books though..."

"Okay he's obsessed," Cancer said.

"Yeah, I thought we knew this already," Aquarius said.

"I hate Mike," Libra said.

"We know you do," said Minnie. "Open your mouth, please." Libra obliged and Minnie fed him his food.

"Why do we pretend Libra's our dad again?" Pisces asked.

"Because of Virgo," Libra said. "He's your mom so I became your dad." Then he started crying again.

"We really gotta switch up the family tree," Pisces said. "Virgo's gotta stay mom but Libra's demoting to baby."

"Talk about this later, Pi. We got a Libra-is-crying situation right now," Aquarius said.

"Right," Pisces said. "Want more ice cream, Libs?"

"No. He needs to finish his food," Minnie said. She turned back to Libra. "Libi, open your mouth." He shook his head. Minnie rolled her eyes and sighed. "Here comes the airplane~" she said. Libra smiled and opened his mouth.

"Wow, he really is a baby," Gemini said. Libra pouted at them. "By the way, should we go to the nail salon and give the boy a manicure?"

"YES!" Libra yelled. "ME WANTS MANICURE!" He got up super fast and knocked over his food.

"LIBRA!" Minnie yelled in frustration. Libra ignored her and ran to get ready to go to the nail salon. "The little bitch."

"Minnie," Gemini said warningly.

"No," Minnie said. "By the way, I'm not coming to the nail salon. I'd rather go on a date or something."

"You'd rather go on a date than the salon?" Gemini asked.

"Well... no. But that's not the point," Minnie said.

"LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO!" Libra yelled as he ran back to his room.

"You sure you don't wanna come?" Gemini asked.

"Yep," Minnie said. "I'll just go to like Scorpi's house or something."

"Apparently last Sag saw him, Scorpio and Aries were mad at each other because they're neighbors," Capricorn said.

"How'd they not notice?" Minnie asked.