Chapter 22

Promise Pov

Promise Pov

The Next Day

The hospital let me leave last night because all the test they had ran on the baby and I came back good. They let me know  I had to be on bedrest for the rest of my pregnancy, which means no more work but they let me know I can still go to school just have to take it easy. They also didn't ruin the gender surprise, so India is still planning my gender reveal. Right now Lauren, India, Tae, and I are chilling on the couch watching Ginny & Geogria, The boys had left out to deal with something. 

They been acting weird ever since Tory and Maine came back to the hospital. I haven't really talked to nobody since I came home nor did I want them around me, I heard some of the stuff that happened when I was in the hospital from Lauren  and I didn't like that they put my brothers in harms way.  I know they were defending me but Zara knows damn well I wouldn't want him out there especially when guns and gangs involved. I'm even a little mad at Von because what was he thinking but I'm happy he wouldn't let Lauren go he said he couldn't stop Maine and Tory from going, so now my brothers and boyfriend are involved in a gang war which puts my child in harms way. 

"Did Durk let you know when they coming home or what they doing?" I asked India

"Girl no, but don't stress yourself out they fine!"

"Im not tryna stress but I'm just so mad about everything that happened yesterday; from me basically getting my ass beat, to almost losing my baby, and then to me almost losing my brothers, like I really can't believe this bro" I said starting to cry

"Sis stop crying, the baby you know the risk" Lauren said getting up to hug me

"Man get up let me do your hair so you can distract yourself and feel like a bad bitch" Tae said pulling me up.

"Tiana been blowing my phone up since she heard what happened, she so mad she had to go visit family in La, she said she won't leave my side when she gets home" I said laughing

"That girl a trip" Tae said laughing causing everyone to laugh

"Ooou me next, but Lets talk about your gender reveal you know how you want it or leave up to me?" India said

"Bitch I'm leaving it all up to you! surprise me!"

Incoming call Zara

"Lord what does she want" I said out loud just looking at the phone

"Answer it" Tae said picking it up passing it to me, then started cornrowing my hair"

"Ughh fine" I said answering

"Wassup?"

"You finish being mad yet, I wasn't thinking yesterday I just wanted to kill everyone that harmed you. You right I shouldn't of had Maine and Tory out there but they were the only ones on what I was on."