Chapter 4

Dre Prov

When I walked in the room and seen my manz, I just couldn't get rid of the feeling that i'm a terrible friend, like I was just talking to him. Why did I leave him, if i was there I could've helped him and maybe calmed the situation down before it got that far. I really can't believe they fought over Promise like they'd been friend since kids how could they let a hoe get between them. I especially don't get why Draco cared so much to fight when he's been cheating on Promise their whole relationship. Yea Jay fucking her was wrong, but Draco was only with Promise to see why Jay was so stuck on her and to let his enemies know he can have anyone he wants. I mean she's pretty, but her cousin definitely looks way better. As i walked further into the room I seen Rayvin sitting on the couch crying like hell. I didn't understand why she was crying so bad I knew they had been fucking, but I didn't know they were close too. I wanted to comfort her so i gave her a hug and just listened to her vent. When Draco's mom arrived we left to give her some time to grieve alone.

"You want me to take you back to the school for your car or are you coming to my house?"

I really didn't want her driving right now cause one she's not in the right state of mind and two her crying could mess up her eye sit causing an accident or worse kill her.

"I really don't want to be alone right now nor do I want to be with my annoying ass cousin and his girlfriend, but i don't have nothing to wear if I go to your house."

"Girl you can just wear some of my clothes they should fit"

"Nigga lmao, no i cant your skinny as hell my ass is not going to fit in none of your damn clothes what the hell..." she was just dying laughing like i said the most funniest shit. I'm happy her annoying ass laughing and has more energy now.

"Lmao ya you right your ass is fat as hell"

"I'm really tired so i'm finna rest for a little bit wake me up when we get to your house"

"Ard shawty I got you get your rest" When she turned round in her seat and put her face on the window, I just looked at her and admired how beautiful she still is even without trying. She's definitely going to be mine when all this blows over.

Promise Prov

I can't believe Jay got out of hand like that, it was very unnecessary like i understand Draco hit him but they been friends since kids i'm pretty sure that wasn't the first time they'd hit each other so why did he get so angry. I had just picked up Maine and Lauren up from school and was going to drop them off at home so I could go see Draco at the hospital. I was going to change my clothes first before I went to they hospital so id be more comfortable. Once I reached the house I walked in to my room and changed into my black biker shorts, white oversize sweatshirts, and slide on my black ugg slippers. Then i went into my bathroom to wash my face and through my hair into a messy bun, I didn't really care about my hair i already knew it looked a mess, but i need to get to Draco fast cause his mom had been blowing up my phone all day. i should've been there instead of being with Jay especially since all this is my fault. I wasn't planning on breaking up with Draco no especially with all the things he's been through today, I didn't want to add anymore stress to his situation. I walked out my bathroom and grabbed my purse putting my phone wallet and keys in it making my way downstairs. When I reached the bottom of the steps my mom stopped me.

"Take your siblings with you i have a lot of work to do so I cant be watching their annoying ass"

"Mom i'm literally going to the hospital why do i have to take them you never watch them and their your own kids i'm not the one who got pregnant, but i'm the one with all the responsiblity and the one who's given up her life to take care of them.. wait till i graduate me and my kids will be out of your damn way. Maine Lauren lets go."

"Lil girl i don't know who your talking to but i don't care take them fuck them kids y'all the reason we struggling now"

'Whatever man, lets go y'all" I grabbed my sibling and walked out I don't understand why she keep treating them like this. My sibling have been through hell and back and their mother talking down on them doesn't help. That's why Maine is as bad as he is and that's why Lauren is so shy.

"Does mommy hate us Promise"

"No Lauren she just got a lot going, y'all I promise after i graduate next year we are out of here. where ever i go y'all go. I got y'all through everything, like i said in there y'all are basically my kids. You've been my responsibility since i was 12, I promise you every things good. now when we get to the hospital go straight to the family room and just chill ok"

"Ard sis I got you for life and i know i have my moments when i'm just bad as hell but that just how i let my built up anger out"

"Its ok Maine I know just give me a year and we out this joint ok y'all"

"ok sis"

we all started laughing to hide our true emotions, it just sucks that i couldn't do anything to get them out of this situation. I've been saving and stuff but it's no enough to get a three bedroom house or apartment yet. Just one more year Promise one more year!

Draco Prov

I heard everything Rayvin and Dre was saying but i just listened to them and let it settle in. I didn't know why I hit Jay I just let my emotions get to me. I don't even know if he actually fucked or not, he wouldn't go against me like that, or would he? I'm jhi mad Promise ain't hit that nigga when he was hitting me. How you going to be my girl but not with that shit? Then why didn't she hop in the ambulance with me and why is she still not here. Let me find out she really had sex with that nigga, it's up from there no cap! After my nurse checked on me, Promise came running in

"Sorry i'm so late I had a lot going on with my parents and siblings" she looked so stressed I felt bad but i knew i couldn't let her get to me right now since i'm mad.

"Oh your parents being asses again, I see where you get it from"

I knew that was harsh but I had to let her know I'm mad but I also wanted to know what was going on with her. I knew she had a lot of responsibility when it came to Maine and Lauren. Shes basically their parents cause her parents work 24/8 and really don't give a fuck about them. They feel that they aren't successful because of Promise and her siblings and i know how that effects her.

"You didn't even have to do all that i know your mad at me but was that really necessary babe?"

"Yea it was necessary because you watched me get my ass whooped and you ain't do nothing about it... your supposed to be my girl and you didn't support me. You was supposed to be here when I opened my eyes but where were you... No where to be found"

"Babe I'm sorry I did try to get him off you and your right I was supposed to be here but I was to busy being a hoe and failure sorry"

I was about to say something to her because how was she being a hoe but of course my mama just had to walk back in the room from getting me something to eat.

"Oh hey baby I been calling you all day how you doing?" i smiled when my mom and Promise hugged because Promise was the only girl I'd ever brought around my mom and I was happy they had a real relationship. I felt bad that I had been using Promise from the beginning and I knew I shouldn't be mad at her since I was playing her, but it still her and I wasn't about to put my pride aside.

" Hey momma, I'm good just annoyed cause Elijah in here giving me a hard time"

"See that's why i was rushing you he's been getting on my nerves the whole time I've been here. He just kept asking for your flat ass."

Promise just started laughing, but I ain't find nothing funny I don't like that they in here just talking bad bout me.

"Ard y'all had y'all laughs now stop talking down on a nigga. He already on his death bed i don't want to hear how y'all feel bout me just yet. Leave it tell i'm in the ground. but ma can you leave out for a min me and Promise need to have a serious conversation"

"How about y'all get the fuck out i'm to old for this walking back and forth shit. I'm going in the family room with your siblings Promise"

All me and Promise did was laugh and stare at each other. I was happy as fuck I was getting the answers to my questions, but i was worried that I wasn't going to like her answers.