Chapter 31

King Von Pov

King Von Pov

Today was Promise Gender reveal and I wanted  to be there I was going to go just to be next to her because i know she just wants someone to be by her side since her baby father couldn't be. Tory texted me a few hours ago letting me know that she invited that nigga Spazz to be there with her. So it's fuck her i ain't going ima just go to the studio.

At the studio

"Wassup Von" Durk said dapping me up

"Wassup Twin, what you doing here ain't you supposed to be at the party with India?"

"That shit don't start till 6 it's only 5 and India been blowing me all day. Why you here you not going?"

"Nah me and Promise not on the best of terms rn i know she don't want to see me"

"That's not true that girl loves the fuck out of you. She pregnant she got hella hormones running through her body all at once then she stressing because she about to raise a whole baby by herself. That's why she kissed Spazz, but you could see that she pushed him off once it got to far in the video so what are you even mad about. Because you definitely been fucking Asian even before the whole Spazz situation."

"You right mann" i said putting my head in my hands just thinking about everything Durk just said to me

"I'm bein mad childish, let me go get my girl and baby back because that's my child and ima help her raise him or her period" I said causing Durk to laugh at me saying Period

promiseee is live rn

"Y'all I find out my baby gender today im so excitedd I hope he or she is a boyy!" Promise said to the live excited as fuck as she started to dance  "I just know India did her shit on this party"

"Y'all I find out my baby gender today im so excitedd I hope he or she is a boyy!" Promise said to the live excited as fuck as she started to dance "I just know India did her shit on this party"

"look at her crazy ass" I said showing Durk her dancing on live

"She need help, she look genuinely happy tho that's good!"

"Yea it is but i'm bout to head over there" I said shutting my phone off putting it in my back standing up

"I'ma ride with you my boy cuz India dropped me off here" He said as we walked out the studio and got in the car driving towards Promise house