Chapter 11

3 months later
Promise Prov

A lot has happened in the last 3 months, I really been going through a lot lately but i been getting through it. I  moved into a 3 bedroom after my parents basically kicked me and my sibling out, i was really hoping and praying to stay at my parents house until I graduated but somethings just don't go as planned and i've excepted that. In order to provide I've had to get two new jobs to support my brother and sister and my baby. Baby? Yes i said baby, I found out a 2 week after me and Jay broke up that i was pregnant at first i was mad at myself but now i'm at peace with it. That was one of the reason my parents kicked us out and the other was because Maine got kicked out of the private school because he beat some boys up for talking about me. When I first got the news felt like I disappointed my brother and sister,  but when we talked he told me he was proud of me and to keep my head up. those are the words that keep me pushing every day. I felt like i wasn't setting good example for my sister because I'm 17 years old pregnant and a single mother, but she said she's proud of me too because i'm doing everything by myself.

Maine, Lauren, and I was on our way to school which started in 10 mins, since we all went to the same school now we weren't in a rush like normal.

When we pulled up we all got out and went our separate ways. As I was walking into the school  I seen everyone staring at me because they hadn't seen me in 3 months since i started doing school online because of everything i was going through. Only Donte, Zara, Dre, and Elijah knew what was going on with me since they were the only ones there for me.

I walked to my locker ignoring all the stares, as i open my locker Zara and Elijah walked up to me

"Hey hoe, you back i missed you haven't seen you in forever" Zara said hugging me laughing

"you seen my yesterday morning when i drop Maine, Tory, and Lauren off here"

"So that was still 24 hours ago"

"Hey shawty how you and my baby doing" Elijah said rubbing my stomach

I smack his hand and said "Elijah i don't know how many time i have to tell you this isn't your baby and don't be doing that at school anyone can be watching or recording us they weird like that"

"i don't care i wanted to talk to my daughter"

"boy bye it's definitely a boy" Zara chimed in

"It's a girl" Dre said disagreeing with Zara giving me a hug and slickly rubbing my stomach so no one would see "Hi baby" he said as he rubbed it

"if y'all don't stop rubbing my stomach damn" i said walking away to class.

"Bye Hoe," they yelled at me, causing me to wave while laughing. I swear i'm happy i have them as friends. 

As i walked to my first period class I got anxious because I knew liyah was in there and i hadn't  seen or talked to her since the situation. I see her posting slick stuff on instagram and even went to extreme by hanging out with Rayvin again. But i won't let that get to me because trying to be the better person.

When i reached the door i took a deep breath and walked in... everyone just stopped talking and looked at me, i awkwardly walked to a seat next to a girl that didn't stare at me when i walked in since i couldn't sit in my normal seat next to liyah. I ain't even realize it was Crystal my coworker/ friend.