Chapter 5

Promise Prov

Me being nervous right now was a understatement, I'm fucking scared ass fuck! I don't know what the hell he going to ask or how he going to react. What if he curse me out? Hit me? Kill me? Shit you never know what to expect when it came to Draco. That nigga really is crazy, ain't no cap in his rap!

"So you going to tell me what happened with you and that nigga or are we just going to stare at each other"

why is he so calm, this nigga definitely plotting my death in his head. I just don't understand why he's so mad when he's been cheating on me this whole fucking relationship. Watch he try to turn this shit on me like i'm the bad fucking guy.

" Look babe I did fuck him but it was an accident, I had been turning him down  all night I  just wanted some where to go yesterday cause my parents was home and I didn't want to be around them and I didn't call you cause i knew you was mad at me."

"So you really fucked that nigga" He did a lil evil ass chuckle, I started to talk but was soon cut off by him looking at me crazily  "you lying right or you tryna die? "

I don't even get why he was so mad right now like he wasn't the one cheating first

"No I'm not tryna die but why are you trying to pin this on me like you haven't been cheating on me this whole got damn time, wow I had one slip up this whole relationship... So fucking what like you ain't seen me curse you out yet or hit the bitches you been fucking, get over your fucking self Elijah. Your pathetic" I grabbed my purse off his bed as I start to cry and began to walk out

"Man fuck you Promise that's why I only fucked with you to see if all the things Jayden would say was true"

I turned around on my heel real quick. One I can't believe Jayden would tell his friends about the stuff we'd done, secondly I couldn't believe he said that cause I really loved this nigga with all my heart.

"Elijah I'm sorry baby I really didn't mean to do it, I can't lose you your all I got right now"

"Nah you don't love me you let that nigga have what's mine, I ain't even mad at him I knew you was easy that how I got your ass in the first place.. Man get the fuck out. THAT'S WHY I FUCKED YOUR COUSIN"

"Nah now you taking it to far you know damn well you ain't fucked any of my cousin" He really got me fucked up, I don't think he's ever scoop this damn low.

"Think what you want ask Rayvin how my dick taste"

"Bye nigga you being mad disrespectful, you straight capping! don't text my phone WE ARE OVER!"

After that I walked out his room confused and disgusted if my cousin really did fuck him.. Would my cousin do something like that to me? Nah she would never she's basically my older sister.

Few Hours later

Once I got home I grouped facetime Liyah and Zara cause I really need someone to vent to and figure this shit out with. I just still confused on whether i should confront my cousin or not. Like who wants to think the worse when i comes to family. They're the less expected to snake you, but be the first to snake you that's exactly why I don't trust nobody and don't have no new friends. what did Nba Youngboy said "I'm not even close to family why the fuck would i want friends."
"hey hoes" i screamed as i seen their cute ass faces appear. My friends really the baddest.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.