Chapter 7

Next Day
Promise Prov
Lastnight Jay went hard asf once we reached the house. Right now Jay and I was getting dressed for school, i wasn't ready for school this week cuz everyone going to be there and i don't have time for anyone's mouth today i'm on 10! but i knew i need to go to school since it's my last year. While Jay was driving us to school i was recording us vining to the music. I decided to post a video on my story. one i haven't posted anything on my story in a while and two i had to let these niggas know my nigga was still in the picture. i kept looking a jay while he was driving cuz he was looking real daddyish!

promiseee: 5 secs ago

"You stay recording me damn let a nigga drive in peace"

He always faking like he don't like me recording him when he be pressed for me to take his pictures so he can post on his page 🙄 who he got on his page he showing out for.

"why you acting like that, you be pressed for me to take your pictures on your phone so why can't i record you and post you on mine. you got some other bitch or something"

"man i don't got time for this, gtf out the car we here. you always staying dumb shit like you know i was playing with you. you always in your feelings now, you know your the only shawty i fuck with"

with that being said he got out the car and walk away from me leaving me sitting there looking and feeling stupid.

"get the fuck out the car so i can lock it and come on son"

i grab all my stuff and got out the car walking straight past him but before i could get far he yanked me up by my hoodie and just looked at me

"are you going to say something or let me go so i can go to class🙄"

"Promise stop playing with me, your mad cuz i said stop recording me, i was playing with you damn . you know i love when you post me and be all up on me stop playing son forreal. Now tell me you love me and give me a kiss. we always fighting over dumb shit."

"i'm sorry baby i don't know what's going on with me"

i said giving him and kiss and then the kiss got deeper with Jay tongue kissing me then starting to sucking on my neck making me get turned on.

"ok chill babe we at school i really have to get to class" I said pushing jay off me as the late bell rang.

"ard shawty love you" Jay said kissing me on last time then walking away.

i walked in my first period class just to here my name being called on the Loud speaker

PROMISE TYLER please report to the principal office

i just turn around and shook my head.. wonder what i'm in trouble for now. when i got to the front office i seen Rayvin coming out the principal office.

ughh why is she always involved in something

"Principal Webber you called for me, wassup"

"Yea Promise i need to talk to you about a situation i have heard about that your involved in... thanks Rayvin i'll talk to you later go head to class"