New Book

Check out my new story Jail Ties '

                     NAOMI RENEE BUTLER
                  "County Prison, Pg Maryland"

10 years later
I sat inside my Prison Cell reminiscing about how I got to this point in my life. I used to be this sweet young woman who hadn't experience anything and didn't know nothing about the world except what I had learned in school. The little knowledge of the world I had is what pushed me to go to the Police Academy. I believed I could make a difference in the world if I became a Police Officer. I used to think how hard could it really be, I later found out just how hard it was and how dangerous the world really is. After I went to the Academy I began working in the field, I was really good in field, but I began to see that there was many young kids that were falling into the wrong crowd in the area they lived in. I never judged them because I understood why they were doing it, but I also believed at some point in time these children need some guidance to push them in the right direction. I began to make it my life mission to help these kids, I would go down to the parks and areas where huge groups of kids stayed and helped them out with what ever they needed whether it was clothes, shoes, food, money, advice, etc anything they needed I most likely had. Everyone on the streets began to know me as the Angel sent from Heaven because I was really helping everyone out. I never had any trouble on the street even though I was a Police Officer. The streets were protecting me because I was protecting them. After a while of working in the field I got an offer to work at a Prison, where a lot of young adults were going, of-course I said Yes. I only took the position because why not reach out to the youth while they're in jail so when they come out they'll be a changed person and on the right track to never go to Jail again. My goals were still to help the youth change their lives and to continue to help and inspire others to be lawful and amazing people,  but of course that all changed when I met him...

KENTRELL ALSO KNOWN AS "TOP"

Read Jail Ties to find out more!