Chapter 9

Jay Prov
I was on my way to met Donte and Dre just to chill and talk bout work. I wanted to talk to them about the Draco and Promise situation and get their input too.

I'm really not ok with her going to meet Draco then not telling me that's where she was going, talking bout some i'm going to talk to a friend... lol, she new i wasn't going to be ok with it, so why did she go.

she probably fucking him riggt now as we talk... like they say the way you get them that's the way you lose them. shaking my head, Let me hurry up and get where i need to go.

AT DRE'S HOUSE
—————————-
"Wassup my niggas" I said as i walked in the house

"nigga don't just walk in my house, was bout to blow your brain all on the floor..." Dre said laughing putting his gun back in his pants

"Shut the fuck up nigga... Where Donte at"

"that no chin having ass nigga just dropped Zara off at Promise house so he should be on his way!"

"I know your dumb ass did not just say that nigga ain't got no chin" i said dying laughing

"he don't" he said nonchalantly looking at his phone

See this nigga is one of the dumbest, funniest, nonchalant nigga i know... he know when it's time to play and when it's not.

"ard well let's play the game or something while we wait"

"did you see what draco just posted... when was Promise over there, this got to be old," he said looking up at me

"nah i ain't been on instagram let me see"

Dre handed me his phone and when i looked at it i seen a picture of Draco and Promise from today cuz she had on the same hoodie as earlier

🖤: 12374
dracooo: really my dawg forever🖇
comments off

*use you imagination & they're in the bed not in the car... this was when Promise got comfortable in the bed with him when they was talking*

"What the fuck that's today let me call her dumbass"

"don't just yell at her, talk to her i don't think it's what it looks like"

"yea whatever i'ma be back" I said walking out the door calling Promise as Donte pulled up.

"Wassup Bruh" he said walking up to me dapping me up

"Hold on bruh i'll be in there in a min i need to handle something"

"ard" he said walking in the house

I knew her ass was there doing some foul shit that's why she ain't want me to know where she was. Damn i'm done with her after this she already done came between me and the homies... fuck her forreal... shawty won't even answer the phone.