Chapter 3

Elijah Pov

I was pissed cause Promise ain't talk to me at all she didn't even come over after school like she was supposed to. I got even more mad when Dre showed me Liyah insta story, my girl was all booed up with my dawg Jay. I couldn't believe her dumb ass, I was so mad that I smoked like 3/5 jays with my boy Dre then went to sleep. I couldn't believe she was embarrassing me like that. When I woke up the next morning I threw on a Comme Des Garcons Play long sleeve shirt and some skinny jeans, with my Comme Des Garcons heart play converse. I grabbed an apple then walked out my house to my Mercedes Benz. Why would my shawty want him I have way more money then him and I definitely treat her sexy ass better, so whats better about him?

When I got to school I stood in my regular spot with the crew, but I seen that Jay ass wasn't here yet, and I really needed to talk to his bitch ass.

"Yo, anyone seen Jay," I looked around at Dre and Tez

"Nah fool I ain't seen him since yesterday when him and Promise dropped his sister off at my house.

"oh so they was together without liyah interesting"

I clenched my jaw cause why the fuck was he even with my girl in the first place if his sister wasn't even in the car, at first I was cool with it cause I thought she was just giving him a ride cause she was taking his sister home and they was going the same place, but now i don't know. Cause his sister wasn't in the car the whole time, he better not of fucked my girl. 

When the warning bell sounded the boys and I grabbed our stuff, but stopped when we seen Jay pull up and Promise hopped out his car having trouble.

"Aww you must of fucked her good last night Draco," Dre said tryna dap me up i just looked at him like he was stupid while Tez looked at us like he knew some shit was about to go down.

"I wasn't with her lastnight" I said getting pissed at the thought of Jay fucking my shawty. Dre just walked away, but Tez stood there texting some one.

Liyah Pov

I had just dropped the kids off and was on my way to school when i got a text from Tez. When I stopped at the red light right down the street from my school I read his message

<3: Bby hurry and get to school Elijah and Jayden about to fight cuz Jay done fucked Promise apparantly.

Once the light changed I dropped my phone and  drove as fasted as I could to get to school. I got there in 2 mins, and as I pulled up all I seen was Jay on top of Draco beating his ass and Promise and Tez trying to get him off. I hurried and hopped out the car not grabbing anything, so I could go get my brother and calm him down.

Jayden Pov  

As Promise and I walked up to the school I seen a pissed off Draco. I figured he was mad cause he seen Promise struggling to get out the car, so I was going to cover for her and say that she had be working out for the soccer season coming up so her legs was sore, but before I could get any words out he just stole me.

"Damnnnn" was all I heard before I blacked out

I couldn't believe that nigga really just hit me, so I started to beat the shit out of him. I was hitting him with left hooks, right hook, jabs, uppercuts, all that shit I was just letting all my anger out on him I probably would've kilt his ass if I ain't hear Promise, Tez, and Jaliyah talking to me.

"Baby please stop he's not worth it" Promise said crying trying to pull me off

"Nigga you've beat his ass enough he can't take no more" Tez said laughing like shit

"Bro I need you to calm down you proved your point he won't disrespect you again" Liyah said coming out of nowhere.

I let his bitch ass go and walked into the school, so I could go calm my self down and fix myself. I knew I had a change of clothes in my football locker it probably wasn't as nice as what I have on now but it doesn't have blood on it so it'll do.