Chapter 5: The Pretend Tea Party

"Girls, do you think that this Tea Party will surely get rid of at least half of the boys' suspicion?" The other girls just nod in reply to Lucy's question.

   "Well... I just hope that those guys are stupid enough to believe this little skit of ours."

   Operation: Pretend Tea Party begin! The girls' thought.

   "Would you girls want some tea?" Lucy raises the teapot with a smile.

   "I would want some Lucy-san," Wendy held up her cup for Lucy to pour the tea on it.

   "Wendy, don't drink too much!" Carla cautioned the young Sky Dragon Slayer.

   "Don't worry, I won't Carla."

   "Do you want a muffin, Mira-san?" Levy offered to the said model.

   "Sure, why not?" She accepts the muffin that Levy handed to her.

   "Ugh. There's no booze!" Cana groans in disappointment.

   "Of course there aren't any Cana-san," Juvia shakes her head.

   "Why's that?"

   Juvia puts her index finger on her lips. "Because this is a Tea Party and most certainly not a booze party."

  "Point taken."

   "Someone want some strawberry cake or soufflé perhaps?" Erza offered, raising each of the said cake.

   "No thanks. We'll just have a plain vanilla cake," The girls answered in sync, fear evident in some of their voices.

   Erza looks at them confused. "Okay?"

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

   "It's time to get some info!" Natsu grinned happily.

   "Right," The enthusiastic were the ones who agreed.

   "Let's look at the window," Gray suggested.

   When they looked through the open window, they saw the girls truly having a Tea Party.

   "Why didn't they invite us? The foods look so tasty!" Natsu starts to drool and patted his stomach.

   "Aye! I wanna eat too," Happy agreed with his best friend.

   "Oi! Snap out of it you idiots. This could be a trap," Gajeel warned the two but froze in his spot when Juvia caught his and Gray's gaze. The said two just thought, Crap. We've been discovered.

   Juvia smiles, "Gray-sama, Gajeel-kun, what are you two doing outside? If you want to eat, then come inside."

   "Don't mind if we do," Natsu and Happy jumped inside the house through the window, landed near the table and started to eat like there was no tomorrow.

   The rest of the guys just sweatdropped at their actions.

   "Is it really a wise decision to join them?" Romeo asked.