Chapter 15: Invite

Mira transformed into her Satan Soul: Halphas while Lisanna is in her Animal Soul: Bird, flying to the location of Blue Pegasus' guild, where Jenny is a mage of. They then landed in front of the said guild, transforming back to their normal forms, smiling.

   "Phew. That was easy," Lisanna commented. 

   Mira replied with a giggle, "Of course it'll be easy for us after all, we've got our Take Over."

   The two heaved a sigh before nodding at each other and went to knock on the guild's front door. No one answered so they knocked again. Still, no one answered. On their third knock, the door opened, the room enveloped in darkness.

   A light was then focused onto Ichiya who was standing on the center of the room. "Welcome."

   Light then surrounded the entire room revealing the other members of Blue Pegasus. "Welcome." They echoed.

   "Welcome to Blue Pegasus!" They exclaimed in chorus.

   The two sisters sweat-dropped.

   "It's nice to be here," Mira cheerfully states, a smile adorned on her face.

   "Hi," Lisanna awkwardly waved at them.

   Ichiya snapped his fingers, his co-guild members disperse, leaving him and the Trimens standing before them.

   "Mira-san, Lisanna-san, to what do we owe the pleasure?" Hibiki asked, grabbing Mira's right hand and kissed it.

   Mira just giggled at the gesture. "We're here for Jenny. Is she here? We would like to ask her something," She said.

   Ichiya stood in between of the two and answered, "Jenny isn't here."

   "Eh? Where is she right now?" Lisanna demanded.

   "She's on a mission right now and won't be back for two weeks," Eve was the one who answered her question.

   Mira frowned at this.

   "But, we can pass her the message if you want," The snow mage offered.

   The two sisters denied the offer and bowed to the Trimens and Ichiya, "Sorry for wasting your time."

   After saying their goodbyes, the two transformed into their Take: Over and flew.

   "Well that was easy. And I know that I already said this line for like the second time, " Lisanna said.

   "Too bad Jenny won't be joining us," Mira murmured in disappointment.

   "I wonder how the other girls are doing," Lisanna pondered.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

   "So... Are we gonna go in, knock, or just stand here?" Lucy asked, looking back at forth at both Carla and Wendy and Lamia Scale's guild.

   "Uh... It would be rude of us if we just go in," Wendy stated.

   Lucy shrugged, "Knock it is. So who's gonna do it?"

   Carla, who was in her human form, nudged Wendy's shoulder. "What are you waiting for child? You knock."

   Wendy shook her head. "No way. I can't. It's too embarrassing."

   Carla slapped her forehead while Lucy just sweat-dropped. 

   "You're still embarrassed even if you've stayed with us for a whole year?" A voice chimed from behind the three. They looked behind and saw Sherria, a smile plastered on her face and hands on her hips.