Chapter 10: Doing the Dares

Lucy's POV

   Me and the girls are at the guild and we, minus Lisanna, gathered around the counter while enjoying our drinks and the scene that will happen. All of smirked except for Wendy and Carla.

   "Luce, what's with that smirk?" Natsu suddenly popped out of nowhere.

   I looked at him, the smirk still intact. "Oh nothing, just enjoying the scene."

   He was confused. "There's nothing there."

   "Of course not Salamander. Bunny Girl's talking 'bout the scene happenin' later," Gajeel also popped out, making us girls jump in surprise.

   "Oh yeah, Shrimp," Gajeel said as he walked towards Levy-chan and kisses her... Flat on the lips, leaving us girls gobsmacked and squealing internally... Well except for Mira-san who's really expressing her joy.

    "You could've jsut told me in person Shrimp 'stead of sending me a poem."

   Right now, my best friend is a red tomato while Gajeel didn't seem to lose his serious look.

   "I'm claiming you. With that kiss you're mine," He smirked at her before going to Lily.

   Levy-chan regained her senses. "Hey! What does that mean you baka?!"

   I nudged her shoulder while Mira-san gives her a pat on the back.

   "It means that you're now his boyfriend dear." Mira-san said.

   "Mira-san, I think you mean that she's now his girlfriend," Wendy pointed out.

   True.

   "Shush, child," Carla instructed.

   "Girls the show's about to start," Evergreen announced.

Lisanna's POV

   "Eto... Bickslow... I... I have a favor to ask you," I managed to say.

   "What is it?" He asked.

   "Well... It's kinda hard to say. I mean, it's not something that people will normally ask."

   "You can tell me. I promise I wouldn't get mad."

   Gee. He's so kind. Okay Lis, you can do this!

   "Come on Lis-"

   I placed my lips unto his, stopping him from saying anything. He didn't kiss me back. Psh. Of course he wouldn't, I'm in a one-sided love. So to stop myself from embarrassing myself any further, I stopped the kiss.

   "There! Happy now?" I asked, covering my now blushing cheeks.

   He was about to respond but I stopped him. "Don't be conceited into thinking that I want to do this or anything! I just kissed you because I was dared to."

   His expression turned into hurt.

   Why?

   The guild was filled with silence when... "Wrong! The dare was to kiss the one you love so, why did you kiss him if you don't?" Mira-nee interjected from the counter.

   I feel crawling into a hole and die right now.

   I nervously laughed.

   "Uh... I have a business to attend to so... I gotta run," I lied as quick call ran off.

   "Man up Bickslow and follow my sister if you're truly a man!" Was the last thing I heard before I completely disappear from the guild's line of sight.

   And that's the reason why I'm now hiding behind one of the tree on the forest, holding my knees to my chest.

   I wish I hadn't agreed playing that game.

Carla's POV

   I watched as Bickslow chased after Lisanna. As much as I hate to admit it, I watched that horrible scene from the start til the end while covering Wendy's eyes, protecting her innocence just like what happened with Levy and Gajeel. Just then, Happy just happened to pass by.

   "Carla, please accept my fish."

   I sighed before accepting the fish, completely cheering him up. "But this is just a dare so don't think that I wanted to do this or that I'll do this again."

   But, I was too late since he's now bragging this to everyone.

   Tsk. This is why I hate playing when matchmakers are around.

Levy's POV

   Right now, I'm still shocked about what happened with Gajeel that I even missed Lisanna and Bickslow's scene. Even Carla's and Happy's.

   So, let's get this straight me. Gajeel just kissed me, on the lips nonetheless and am officially his girlfriend, making this the best day in my entire existence. Well... Second if I finally read Lu-chan's novel. 

   "I should really thank Lisanna." I blurted out, making the girls turn to me.

   Lucy hugged me. "You should Levy-chan since she did give you the push to confess."

   "I will."

   "But maybe not now since she ran off to who-knows-where," Cana jokingly adds.

Mira's POV

   I'm so happy. Do you know why? Because some of the girls confessed who their love is. But I'm also really dissapointed since Lucy didn't even put Natsu on the list of her favorite people. A minus one for NaLu. At the very least, I'm happy that a JeRza, GaLe, BixAnna and a ChaPpy scene happened.

   I internally fangirled.

   "Oi Mira. You still there?" Laxus' voice snapped me out if my thoughts.

   "Yeah! Still here. What would you like Laxus?"

   "The strongest booze you've got there."

   "Hai. Coming right up!"

   That's when I noticed that the girls left me alone with Laxus freaking Dreyar. I clenched my fists.

   Those little...

   "Oi! What's the hold up?" Laxus asks in an impatient tone.

   I just laughed it off and took a bottle of Spyrytus Polish Vodka in one of the cabinets and handed it to him.

   "Hn," Was the only sound he made before he made his way to his table with the Raijinshu, minus Bickslow who's still looking for my little sister.

   Even if they're far away, I clearly heard what Evergreen said to Laxus.

   "Hey Laxus, did you know that when we were at Lucy's place, she admitted that you are the manliest one in the guild in her eyes," I then blushed both in anger and embarrassment.

   I know that I really need to run... Quickly. Away from them... Especially from him.

   I called out to Kinana.

   "What is it Mira?"

   "Can we switch for tonight? I still need to search for Lisanna."

   Before I could hear her reply, I was now running outside of the guild heading straight home.

   Why did I suggest playing Spin the Bottle with that magic bottle again?

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

The Just So You Know Corner
(⌒o⌒)

JSYK#10: Mira saying that Levy is now Gajeel's boyfriend is completely intended.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

Countdown Calendar:
1 day left until the Girls' Night Out.