Omake! Halloween Prank

Guess who's back?! Me, of course! It's been a long time hasn't it? *sigh* Stupid exam. Tests are harder. I though that the tests are going to be easy but no it's not. Can't the teachers have mercy on us students? Oh! I'm so sorry for rambling my stupid complaints here. *bows apologetically* Anyway, back to the real topic. I've decided to create this omake as my sorry gift on being to slow in updating. This omake is also a "Halloween Special".

So, I don't own Fairy Tail, it's characters and places. I only own the OC's in a chapter, some made up places and the story you are reading now. 3...2...1... LET'S STA-

Lucy and Levy: STOOOOOP!!!

Me (Primaryrose): Eh, why?

Lucy: There are some readers here that don't know what "Omake" is.

Me (Primaryrose): You've got a point. Why don't you explain it Levy-san.

Levy: You got it. Omake means "extra" in Japanese. Its primary meaning is general and widespread. It is used as an anime and manga fandom term to mean "extra or bonus".

Lucy: Meaning, this omake isn't a chapter or part of this story.

Me (Primaryrose): Now that we're done explaining. 3...2...1... HAPPY HALLOWEEN OMAKE START!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

~AT THE GUILD HALL~

Erza's Pov

Me and the guild are currently decorating the guild hall for the once in a year "Halloween Party". I am putting up the pumpkin-shaped Halloween balloons with Wendy, Charles and Cana. Lucy, Levy and Juvia are cleaning the library and putting some decorations in there. Mira, Lisanna and Elfman are in-charge for making the Halloween treats. The rest of the girls are doing the rest of the decorations like carving the pumpkins, putting fake ghosts, fake webs and fake spiders while the boys are just goofing around. I wonder where Jellal is? Oh yeah I remember, I think he went back with Crime Sociere to go and apprehend this new dark guild.

"You really can't stop thinking of Jellal, can you Erza?" A familiar voice said to me. "You really love him so deeply. I really envy you Erza. Jerza really is a success."

I looked around to see who said that and there I saw my past enemy right beside me. It was none other than Mira.

"What do you mean by that Mira and why the hell would you get jea-" I then stopped and to think and I realized that it was about him. "Oh! I get it, you mean you're relationship with Laxus isn't going the way you want it. Don't worry, Laxus will make a move on you someday." I said while patting her back.

"What do you mean by that Erza?" Mira asked me.

"Oh you know what I mean Mira. You know what? I think that you're just like Lucy and Levy, oblivious of how they're feeling for 2 certain dragon slayers."

~*~*~*~

From the library, there were 2 sneezes heard.

"Are you okay Levy-san, Love Rival?" Juvia asked.

"We're okay." Levy and Lucy said in unison.

And from where the guys were sitting, there were also 2 loud sneezes heard.