Chapter 1: The Boredom and the Meeting

It was another day at Fairy Tail and all the boys are really energetic, as always, while the girls are all gloomy and tired.

   Ugh. Work, work, work. Is that all the boys and the others want us to do? A certain Heartfilia thought.

  Then, a fire dragon slayer came by and disrupted her train of thoughts by saying: "Hey Luce, let's go on a mission."

   The said girl replied in an uninterested tone, "No thanks."

   Natsu pleaded and pleaded for her to go until Lucy snapped, getting annoyed with the boy, and released a dark aura.

   "U.Ru.Sai," She said each syllable slowly in a gruff voice along with a death glare.

   "Aye," He replied weakly and walked dissatisfied and scared, but most likely the latter.

    Hm...He should be scared. And also... Serves him right for forcing me! Lucy thought smugly, awfully proud of herself for what she accomplished.

   Erza then appeared, with Mira by her side, on stage.

   She then announces, "For all female guild members, I want to say that we have a special meeting so come to Fairy Hills in my dorm room to start the meeting within the next 30 minutes."

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

   "Girls...You must be wondering why I called a meeting especially since this is girls only, am I right?" Erza asked.

   "Hai," All of the girls admitted.

   "I'll tell you all right now. Me and Mira have noticed that we've been all stressed out from missions and of course, the boys so me and Mira decided to have a girls' night out."

   Wow. Erza/-san and Mira/-san's idea is pretty good. It can release mine and the other's pent up stress. Were the thoughta running unto the girls' heads.

   "The place would be a secret for now," Mira added.

   "So who's with us?!" Erza yelled.

   Some of the girls screamed a "yes" while the rest who didn't squealed in delight.

   "They all agreed," Mira whispered in Erza's ear.

   Erza replied with a smile, "Of course they did."

   Lucy watched the exchange from afar with a wide smile plastered on her face but then looked away when Levy called her.