Chapter 14: A List of Girls to Invite

The girls were spending a peaceful afternoon at Lucy's apartment. They were either conversing with each other or doing their own thing.

   "If we have invited Minerva-san and Yukino-san then, why can't we invite the other girls from other guild's too?" Wendy wondered out loud.

   Everyone paused.

   "Now that you mention it..." Kinana started.

   "We totally can do that!" Mira exclaimed starry-eyed.

   "Now that you mention it, it would be a good idea to spend time with other girls too and we could get to know each other more too," Lucy thoughtfully said.

   "Plus, it's also a great way to lessen their stress," Levy added.

   "Why not?" Evergreen and Carla shrugged.

   "It would be a wonderful experience," Lisanna said.

    "More drinking buddies for me!" Cana chirped.

    "It's settled then. We will invite other girls to join our night out," Mira proclaimed.

   "Let's make a list on who's going from our side first," Levy suggested.

   "Great idea Levy-chan!" Lucy gave her a thumbs up and got a pen and paper from her drawer.

   "Who will write the list down?" She asked as she waves the paper on the air.

   "Why don't you write it down Love Rival since you are a writer after all, if what those rumors said were true," Juvia urged her.

   "Besides, you have a wonderful penmanship," Erza commented.

   "Okay, I'll write it down. And Juvia, for the last time, I'm not in love with Gray and how do you know how my penmanship looks like Erza?"

   "Liar! You're totally in love with my Gray-sama."
   "I was the one who found your letter when you went back to your house."

   Lucy face palmed. I shouldn't have said anything. And went to sit on the middle with the girls surrounding her. She then started to write the name of every girl in Fairy Tail first.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

Fairy Tail Girls:

♡ Lucy Heartfilia
♡ Erza Scarlet
♡ MiraJane Strauss
♡ Cana Alberona
♡ Levy McGarden
♡ Laki Olietta
♡ Juvia Lockser
♡ Evergreen
♡ Wendy Marvell
♡ Carla
♡ Lisanna Strauss
♡ Kinana

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

   "And we're done with the Fairy Tail girls," Lucy said.

   "Who should we invite?" Wendy asked.

   "List down Minerva and Yukino since we already invited them," Erza ordered.

   "Yes ma'am," And she listed down their names before looking back at the girls, waiting for them to tell who to invite.

   "Why not invite those 5 girls from Mermaid Heel since they're the only ones we know from that guild," Carla suggested earning a nod from the rest of the girls while Lucy wrote it down.

   "Jenny. Write her name down," Mira ordered.

   "Sherria too," Wendy said with enthusiasm.

   "And Meredy!" Juvia added.

   "Since Sherria's invited, why not include her cousin?" Evergreen contributed.

   "Phew," Lucy wiped the sweat on her forehead with the back of her hand. "That's all the girls that we know that are from other guilds."

   "Gimme. I wanna see," Mira said.  

   "Me too!" Wendy insisted.

   Sighing, Lucy hands Mira the list and the others surround her to see.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

Sabertooth Girls:

♡ Yukino Agria
♡ Minerva Orland

Mermaid Heel Girls:

♡ Kagura Mikazuchi
♡ Milliana
♡ Risley Law
♡ Araña Webb
♡ Beth Vanderwood

Lamia Scale Girls:

♡ Sherria Blendy
♡ Sherry Blendy

Crime Sociere Girl:

♡ Meredy

Blue Pegasus Girl:

♡ Jenny Realight

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

  Mira clasped her hands together and announced, "Tomorrow we'll invite the girls in the list and I'll announce who invites who."

   "Me and Lisanna will invite Jenny while Wendy, Carla and Lucy will invite Sherria and Sherry."

   The three mentioned girls nod at each other.

   "Erza, Cana, Evergreen, Laki and Kinana will take care of the five girls of Mermaid Heel."

   "The four of us will meet at the train station at eight am sharp," Erza sternly said.

   "Juvia and Levy will have to find Meredy."

   The two share a smile.

   "Is that all clear?" Mira questioned.

   "Yes Mira/-san/-nee!"

   "Good."

   "Mira-san, I've been wanting to ask something," Lucy began.

   "What is it Lucy?" She asked the blonde.

   "Where were you during the time we heard a scream, anyway?"

   Mira paled at that question but managed to hide it so she wouldn't be found out. She simply smiled at them.

   "I went to the guild to check if it's still standing and if there's nothing broken," Mira efficiently lied.

   The girls just nod at her answer.

   I thought she went to beat up Sting-san or something. Thank Extalia that I was wrong. Lucy internally sighed in relief.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

New Countdown Calendar:
5 days until the Girls' Night Out.