Chapter 12: Yukino and Minerva Joins In

Mira's POV

   There's no way in gonna let the boss of this poor young man ruin and cancel our night out. I won't stand for this!

   "Y-you're the s-second ones to h-have the same reaction," He stammered.

   Wait. Rewind. Second ones?

   "I thought we reserved this place for the whole three days and two nights?" Laki asked, raising a brow.

   Levy answered, "According to the owner from the last time we came here, we'll have the whole place with two other girls since it would be pretty lonely for them to have the whole place by themselves."

   "Ano... We'd like to know those two were," Lisanna said.

   "Two girls from S-Sabertooth...I think?"

   Lucy and Erza slammed their hands on the receptionist's desk.

   "Where do you Yukino go after taking to you?"
   "Where did Minerva go after talking to you?" They both asked at the same time.

   How ironic. Theyre both friends with the two girls who are close with Sabertooth's Master.

   "T-They were talking a-about heading to a cafe."

   And with that, they ran off in the speed of lightning.

   Evergreen suddenly yelped.

   "What is it?" Carla, who was now in her human form, asked, hands on her hips.

   "Titania left her luggage. Her truckload of luggage!"

   "What about Lucy-san's?" Juvia asked.

   "I think she brought it with her," Lisanna responded.

   "So that means..." We all lowered our heads. "We have to help each other in dragging Erza/-san's baggage."

   A dark void filled our background.

Lucy's POV

   I was running with Erza while holding unto my baggage, trying to find the nearest or better yet, only cafe in this town.

   We then stopped at the first cafe we found. It was called, Sweets Cafe House.

   Wow. So original... Note the sarcasm people!

   We opened the doors of the cafe and then a white light blinded us. When the light disappeared, two maid-like waitresses greeted us.

   "Welcome to Sweets Cafe House! How may we serve you?"

   "..."
   "..."
   "A-re? Lucy-sama? Erza-sama?"

   We looked at the direction of the voice and thank Extalia that it's was Yukino with Minerva-san, the ones who were (frantically) searching for.

   "Ah! Yukino. Minerva-san," I smiled at them.

   The waitresses look at them and back to us.

   "So you four are acquainted? You can sit with them but, would you like to order separately since they already did?" They asked in sync.

    Creepy... It's like they rehearsed this for a play or something.

   "I'd like a strawberry cake, soufflé and a cheesecake," Erza said while one of the two just listed it down.

   She's already ordering?

   They turned to me. "Do you want anything Miss?" They moved closer to me than necessary making me back up, hitting my back on the door.

    This is creepy on so many levels.

    I chuckled nervously. "I'll have a strawberry milkshake and a blueberry muffin."

   They also listed my orders and bowed. "They will be prepared shortly," And with that, they were gone. 

   We then head over to Yukino and Minerva-san's table and sat on the seats across them.

   "So how's Fairy Tail been?" Minerva-san asked.

   "Good. Still the same ol' guild," Erza responded.

   Minerva-san bursts into fits of laughter. "Still the same noisy and troublesome guild as always, I see."

   "So what are you both doing here Lucy-sama, Erza-sama?" Yukino asked in the same polite tone as ever.

   She really reminds me of Mira-san and Lisanna. But, more of Lisanna since they do look alike.

   "We're here for our girls' night out but the hotel won't let guests stay for at least a week so now we're here," I replied.

   "I see... You're the girls who we're supposed to stay with," Minerva-san nods in understanding.

   "Why just the two of you?" I can't help but ask.

   By the time I asked, the creepy waitresses from earlier appeared and laid our orders on the table.

   "That'll be 5000 jewels."

   I handed them the exact amount since Erza's busy devouring her beloved cakes. Then they left.

    I wonder if she'll marry a cake instead of Jellal-san.

   "It's just me and Yukino since there's not so many girls in the guild and we both aren't close with any of them, so it's just us two," Minerva-san explained.

   I started sipping on my milkshake.

   "How about you two join us since we're both sharing the hotel for three days and two nights," Erza suggested.

   I nearly spat my drink but, thankfully I didn't.

   "E-Erza..." I started. I don't want then to be involved with Mira-san.

   "We shouldn't Erza-sama," Yukino insisted, waving her hands in front of us frantically.

   "I insist. Besides, the more the merrier."

   More like the more the scarier. I'm really certain that Mira-san ships these two with someone.

   "And I know that they won't want to see how Mira-san might act in full matchmaker mode," I butted in.

   Minerva-san grabs her chin. "I must say that I really want to see the famous demon's matchmaker mode."

   We all look at her like she was insane... Well I did.

   "Me and Yukino would be happy to join you girls if the rest don't mind."

   Erza clasps her hands together. "That's great! We'll make sure that Mira and the others will be informed about this. Let's go Lucy!"

   And she drags me out if the cafe with my milkshake, muffin and of course my luggage on my hands.

    "Bye-bye Yukino, Minerva-san!"