Chapter 10

Marinette walked into her home after hanging out with her friends at the park. She had to get ready to babysit Manon later. She needs to do her chores and get some homework done before the little girl begins to take all of her attention away. She swears that Manon has more energy than the last time she sees her.

She dropped her school bag on her desk with a sigh. She looked over at her bare wall. She had taken down most of the photos she had of Adrien. Turns out, she had more than she thought. There are barely any photos now. All because she finds it difficult to look at the blonde model ever since she found out that he's her soulmate.

Shaking the thoughts away, she quickly put on music so she could listen to it in the background. Your voice soon blasted through her speakers. A smile spread across her lips as soon as the music started. She looked around her room and started to clean.

Two hours eventually passed, and she was now taking a break from her homework by working on some designs. Her pencil scratched against her paper while she hummed alongside your music. She placed her pencil down and she looked at what she had drawn. This outfit would really suit you.

It was a black dress that had a midi skirt with a mesh-lace overlay and puffed mesh-lace sleeves that would fit your figure perfectly. The lace had a starry design. She could picture you wearing this dress with a simple silver necklace and black boots that were just above your ankles. Your beautiful (h/c)-colored hair would be brushed to one side, with one strand being tied in a braid. She imagined that your (e/c)-eyed gaze would be emphasized with a little bit of make-up. You already look prettier without any, but having just a little would be able to make your appearance look more intense. She even imagined red lipstick painting your lips, making them stand out from all of the black you're wearing. She wondered if she would be the one to apply your make-up. If so, would your lips be as soft as they look?

"Is that your girlfriend?" A high-pitched voice startled her from behind.

"What?!" Marinette jumped. Manon was looking at her with wide eyes and a small smile. The teenaged girl looked back at her drawing. Turns out, she had drawn you the exact way she was imagining you to look. She glanced back at the little girl. "Uh, where's your mom?"

"She's talking to your mom" She chimed.

"I'll see you soon, sweetheart!" Mrs. Chamack called from downstairs.

"See you later, mommy!" Manon yelled back before turning back to Marinette. "So is that your girlfriend? You were looking at her the same mommy looks at mom's picture. She's very pretty"

"I know she is" Marinette smiled. "How about we play with those dolls you like so much?"

"Can I be Ladybug?" The five-year-old jumped.

"Sure thing!"

"Yay!" Manon grabbed Marinette's hand and started dragging her where she kept her dolls. This girl has so much energy as always.

----

Luka took out his phone as he entered the breakroom. He had managed to exchange a few messages with you in between his work - which were mainly just quick introductions - but he knew that his boss would yell at him if he caught him with his phone. He ended up not checking your last text because of that.

(y/n): Anyway, why'd the sudden message???

He sat down, quickly replying.

Sorry for the late response, I just got to work.

You're someone who likes going straight to the point, huh?

You responded faster than he expected.