l o v e g a z e

johnten
2021.04.08
23:01
playing: skyline, billkin
ramadan mubarak besties<3

johnny loves ten. he loves him so much he's afraid it's tiring. he believes if they get set apart by time he'd be willing to wait. days, weeks, months, years, it didn't matter. he truly loved his boyfriend and is willing to wait as long as it may need. his biggest fear is them getting set apart by destiny cause then he'd have to give up. but he also knew that ten was his destined partner. only johnny's family and close friends know that he is incapable of seeing faces clearly. no matter how long he could stare at a person he'd still only see things near them clearly and never the face of the other person. because of that genetic disease he learned at an early age to recognize people by their habits. and ten was the only face he could see. just seeing that one face is better than seeing 1000 other faces according to johnny.
ten just made him happy, just the thought of him made johnny smile, it was stupid. he never believed in love and didn't know what true love was but soon realized that everyone has different definitions of love. some think of it as innocent liking where you just want to kiss your partner's forehead all day while watching silly movies while other think of love as relaxation with no discomfort whatsoever. he believed that love was all about how your body reacted. him and ten have been dating for 3 years now and he still gets butterflies. he'd do anything to keep their relationship. that's how much that boy meant to him.

it all started by accident. johnny was on his way back home from basketball practice and decided to take the long way home. he looked around and made sure there were no trains coming and then crossed to the other side. he stayed there for bit not waiting for the train just enjoying the cold breeze. after a few minutes he heard a sound of a train coming and that made him back up a bit. he still stayed there enjoying the night. as the train came closer johnny saw a small figure running in the same direction as the train. a single wrong move and he would get hit and johnny figured that was his intentions and so he ran as fast as he could towards the boy pushing him making both of them fall down. ignoring the pain johnny quickly lifted the boy's arms trying to see if there were any damages caused by the fall. he didn't bother looking at his face thinking he wouldn't be able to see his features anyways. "are you crazy?" johnny said not wanting to scare the boy by shouting at him. "mind your own business" the boy said pushing johnny away. he got up making johnny get up with him. "where are you going?" johnny questioned. he heard the boy sigh. "just mind your own business" he replied as he started breathing heavily. "no I won't mind my business, I'll take you home if you want" johnny said trying to comfort the other in any way. sighing again the boy said, "forget it! just leave me alone!" the smaller boy said obviously getting irritated. for the first time he looked up at the boy pulling back his hood. johnny froze. the boy froze too. they stared at each other for what seemed like hours. the boy started looking around rapidly almost as if he was looking for something. johnny kept staring at the boy. "i can see colour!" johnny snapped out of his thoughts when the boy spoke. "sorry?" he said making the boy smile widely. "who are you" he replied back. "im johnny...?" "okay bitch i meant WHO are you. why can i" the boy squatted down in pain. "what's wrong!" johnny said in panic watching the boy holding his head in pain. johnny squatted down to the boy's level and frowned. "are you okay?" johnny questioned, the boy didn't reply and that made johnny lift the other boy's head making them stare at one another. the two boys got up while still remaining eye contact. no one said anything. in complete silence they stared at each other.

one could finally see colour while the other could finally see features. destiny.