l e t g o

2021. 06. 16
jaeyong
playing: hate everything, golden [g.soul]
not edited!!

jaehyun was lonely, he had people he called friends but deep down he was so alone. he was tired of everything. he knew no one actually cared for him. he knew that all those smiles were forced. he knew that his friends all secretly disliked each other. he hated the fake smiles they gave each other whenever someone accomplished something. he hated having to dug his nails into his palms every time one of them started speaking, he hated that they always lied that they werent themselves and were always hiding something. jaehyun hated these fake characters they created but he also knew that there was nothing he could  do. he was scared and confused and didnt know what to do. one year. one year until they all graduate. he doesn't know if he'll ever speak to them again.

things weren't great at home either. his parents were always fighting and it got to the point where he barely sees his father during the day. it's like he comes to sleep then leaves again. jaehyun had too many responsibilities and it was getting to the point where he was constantly mentally and physically exhausted

jaehyun sighs as he looks at the dark street in front of him. he loved nights. it was quiet and peaceful and that was the only time of the day his parents weren't yelling. it was also the only time his siblings weren't running around like idiots. nights were the only times he could do eat at the dinner table. he worked out, read, listened to music, cried and laughed comfortably at night time.
he didn't go out much. he hated his home but he was almost never allowed to go out so whenever he actually could he enjoyed it even if it meant coming home at times his parents would yell at him for. today was one of those nights. his mum kept calling him but he ignored it enjoying the fresh autumn breeze.

suddenly jaehyun felt a cold hand on his shoulder. thinking it was his father jaehyun turned around with fear written all over his face. instead of his father he was met with a boy with purple hair. (190926 ty<3)
"hi?" jaehyun said confused. the boy kept looking behind him which made jaehyun nervous. "hey I'm so sorry but I just need you pretend to know me" the boy quickly said while still looking back every few seconds. "I beg you pardon" jaehyun replied after a few seconds of silence. "there's a few guys that keep bullying me and I'm trying to get home" still confused jaehyun nodded. the boy looked behind him one last time and then quickly started walking straight ahead. jaehyun followed him and then the boy started speaking loudly while laughing. playing along jaehyun nodded as he laughed. he heard loud steps getting closer to them but he decided to ignore it knowing it was probably the guys the boy was talking about.
they continued taking fast steps trying to get to the main street. the boy give him a signal that they were near and jaehyun nodded. he soon felt his arms get held back and his back arch in pain. he felt a knee on his back and his eye twitched in pain. he looked up and saw the purple haired boy being in the same position as him. having to think fast jaehyun kicked the slightly taller man in his sensitive parts. thank god i did gymnastics, he thought with a quiet laugh. once the guy fell down jaehyun saw another guy run towards him. running between that 198 cm guys legs jaehyun found himself kicking the guy in the knees making him fall down unconditionally. jaehyun, slid behind the last guy, again, and kicked him in the knees. jaehyun did get a few punches here and there but he didn't have time to feel any pain. seeing that the other two guys started to get up jaehyun quickly took a hold of the boys wrist and bag and started running as fast as he could.
fortunately, they made it to the main street without too many injuries.
trying to catch their breaths both boys fell down on the cold ground. they looked at each other before starting to laugh loudly. "we survived!" jaehyun said with a laugh. the boy only laughed back before getting up. he reached his hand for jaehyun to take and he did. once they were both standing the boy took a hold of jaehyuns right hand. "im taeyong. i didn't get to introduce myself" jaehyun smiled at the boy. "jaehyun. jung jaehyun" "thank you for helping me" taeyong said as he let go of jaehyuns hand. "let me take you out for a meal to show my gratitude" jaehyun felt his ears burn up. "sure. give me your number" jaehyun replied confidently. taeyong raised his eyebrow as he pulled his phone out, "here" he said as he stared at jaehyun. "cute" he whispered.